Chapter 3

3rd Person's POV:
It was about 3 in the morning when Dr. Flug finally finished his blueprints for his latest invention. Beaming with pride the scientist leaves his room to get a glass of water. While walking to to kitchen he hears a small laugh.
"D-dementia... is that y-you?"
There was no response, only the sound of feet against the ground. The doctor grabs the closest thing to him to use as protection, a cutting board. Suddenly, the footsteps stopped. He heard a loud laugh and looked up in fear as a dark figure lept onto him.
Dementia's POV:
HAHAHAHA! I loved tormenting Fluggy. I know it may seem mean, but he's practically my brother. "Haha! Gotcha!" I laughed as sat on his chest. He didn't respond.
"Uh.. Flug? You okay?"
Still no response.
"Oh shit, Black Hat's gonna kill me."
"Oh Black Hat..." She started to drift out of reality and into her own daydream. She thought about her marrying Black Hat and taking over the world side by side. A small groan is what snapped her out of her daydream.
3rd Person's POV:
"Ugh... what happened?" Dr. Flug opened his eyes just enough to see Dementia on top of him.
"What are you doing Dementia?!"
"Heheh, nothing!" She looked away and laughed awkwardly.
She stood up and stuck her tongue out at Flug.
"Dementia go to bed, I only came out here to get some water, not to be JUMPED!"
"Geez sorry moody!"
She stormed off to her room and slammed her door.
"Thank goodness." I sighed. I stood up and grabbed my drink and walked back to my room to start the blueprint of my machine.
===============================
281 Words
I'm so sorry this chapter's so short! I've been super busy and dealing with a lot of personal problems. I will try to upload more often, hang tight!
-J