♥Wet n wild♥ ZH

"Y/n y/m/n Paul!" Logan my dad yelled from his room while I was in the kitchen making a mega sandwich with a big ol cup of y/f/d (your favorite drink)

"Yes dad?!" I asked kinda annoyed taking a huge bite of my sandwich.

"When the boys come I want you to be in your room!" He yelled coming out of his room, I rolled my eyes at his statement. As he was coming out the doorbell rang with a series of knocks.

I swallowed my bite and took another big one, bending on the island when he went to go answer the door.

"LOGAN!" I heard a couple of obnoxious people yell I turned to see the noise.

"BOIS!" He yelled back stepping aside so they could come in.

When they entered they immediately saw me and stopped being so damn loud. Thank goawd I thought to myself, I was also a bit nervous though because there was this really cute one that caught my eye. He was shorter then the rest, he had brown eyes, and and elf like resemblance. Damn dis nigga fione!!! I was in deep thought when my dad called my name.

"Y/n? Y/n!"

"Yea?! What!?" I said with all muffled because of the sandwich. That made all of them laugh including the Mr. Smexy.

"Eww swallow!" I did as he commanded then laughed at him.

"Sir?" I put my hair in a ponytail pushing up my glasses.

"Sir?" The tall one with blue eyes and brown hair joked. "Next thing you know she'll be calling him daddy." The curly headed one spoke.

"Actually!" I rolled my eyes once more smacking my lips. "He IS my dad I'm mixed with black soooo."

"That's what I would've told you guys, just minus meeting my babygirl." My dad put his arm around me as the five guys' mouth fell open.

"Alright guys this is Y/n my daughter."

"Y/n this is Jack" curly head ok he aight

"Jonah." He look like my American girl doll

"Corbyn with a y." He look like he watch porn.

"Daniel." Them eyes is bussin'

"And last but not least Zach." zach.. He need to marry my ass right now. on my momma he a whole shnack!

"Now that we've got introductions out of the way Y/n to your room before one of these horn dogs try to get cha."

I just laughed shaking my head. "Its been ok to meet y'all. I guess I'm out. byee." I took my food and drink to my room slamming the door shut with ma foot.

three obnoxious hours later

I was taking a nap during the guys "play time", when all of a sudden someone busts into my room squirting me with water causing me to jump up so damn fast you could call me the flash.

"Nigga y'all tryin to fuckin die!?" I looked at everyone extremely pissed because I was taking a bomb ass nap.

"Y/n! Stop cussing so much!" Daniel smiled.

"You not my daddy." I got out of my bed taking my now soaked hair out of its ponytail,

"Its not good for you to curse so much ma dude." Corbyn smiled cheekily.

"Says who?"

"Me!" Zach stood fourth with his super squirter.

"Oh yea?" He nodded. I took a step back so I was in front of all of them and I shook my wet hair on all of them so they could get wet too, but they just attacked me once more.

"Aye! Stop! Stop! Stop!" I snorted causing all of them to stop, look at me and fall out with laughter. I even think Jonah peed a little.

"Did- did you snort?" Zach asked in between laughs. I nodded in response because I couldn't stop laughing.

"Y'all I gotta change and dry my hair so can y'all please.."

"Yea we'll be outside on the beanbags relaxing." Jack smiled getting up along with everyone else except Zach.

"Umm do you need somethin'?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"I can think of a few things. But one is your number."

"Mhm aight why not" I gave him my phone and he gave me his. When we were done we took our phones back.

I looked at my phone acting annoyed at what he had put in my phone as his name but really i liked it. It had a nice ring to it. "Z baby😍👅💦 really?"

"You put yours as '🌷Queen💊'" he looked at me chuckling a bit.

"Yes sir I did. Now you've gotta go because I gotta change I feel disgusting as hell."

Zach got up and left the room going to join the others.

A/n: ayye what's the dealily yo y'all I might make a part two to this but ion know it depends on if y'all like it or notttt

Wait wait wait imma tell y'all now that I ain gon pressure y'all to vote n comment if y'all don't too, but it'd be nice if ya did.