the weekend 🌞 d.s.

i'm sorry in advance to say everything will be in all lowercase letters .

:
:
:
:

your pov.

i just keep him satisfied through the weekend..

i was sittin in my vanity applying my lashes and gloss. i had already done my edges , had gotten my toes and nails done white to make my melanin soft skin pop .

you take wednesday thursday then just send him my way think i've got him covered through the weekend..

ya see it was saturday night. my favorite night. it was the night i got to see.. daniel.

he had a girlfriend her name.. her name a name i just can't seem to remember. or at least tried to forget anyway.. she had milky white skin and brown silky hair. she wasn't much in my books.. she wasn't winning compared to me- but she was in one situation. daniel. she had his heart. something i wish i had all to myself ! but that's oka.. oh it's fine because after tonight everything's going to change.

i laughed faintly to myself as i grabbed some victoria's secret lotion . daniel's favorite scent vanilla.. i applied some to my arms, legs , feet. hell you know the whole shabang. as i finished i looked at myself in the mirror loving my outfit for tonight.

after i was completely finished i texted him

after i was completely finished i texted him. telling him i was on my way. knowing him he immediately texted me back. telling me she was gon.

¥ time skip ¥

around 10:20 had pulled up to danny's place. i texted him telling him i was outside the gate. soon he buzzed me in. i drove up to the house and was greeted by one of his butlers , james. he was an older man , probably in his late 50's. james was very polite every time i came over.i don't think he liked daniel's lil child .

"hello ms. y/n" he smiled as he opened my door helping me out of car. i returned the smile as i stepped out . "sir daniel is waiting on you. in his room."

i nodded as i headed inside the house. i walked up every step looking around.. i mean i've been here millions of times but.. it just gets better and better within each time i come.

as i reached the top stair i saw his room down the long hallway. "mmm." i smiled to myself as i reached his room. i knocked ik he door lightly . "come in ." his voice deep and raspy. ouuuu i love it when his voice is like this.

i walked in his room closing and locking it after me. he looked me up and down with a slight smirk on his face. "orange.." he licked his lips. "looks good on you ."

i smirked. "i know. but you know what time it is.."

bout 10: 30 no later then drop them drawls give me what i want ...

hey y'all i missed y'all sooooo much 😭. like frl wdf. i'm sorry ain been active on any of my books but like life been smacking my ass every which way. well imma try to be an active author from here on out oka ? i love y'all !!!!

and y'all frl thought y'all was ab to get some smut on my first day back !!?!?? no ! lil freak asses 🤦🏽‍♂️ . maybe i'll do a pt.2 idk 🤷🏽‍♂️.