♥️Abortion♥️

Third person POV

"Oh my god.. oh my fucking goddddd !!" Y/n said to herself walking back a forth in her bathroom as she looked at the pregnancy test.

"Two lines.."

"one.. uhhh t-two."

"Shit ! Fuck me in the ass !!" Lynn your bestie came into the bathroom. "Is it positive babes.." she asked coming closer to me.

"YES BRUH ! Fucking whore got me pregnant !" Y/n bellowed. "This baby has to go- I'm gonna kill it." She said looking around the bathroom for something to harm the unborn child.

"Y/n honey think about this.. that baby did nothing to you. It takes two to tango .." Lynn said calmly.

"No ! Fuck this baby and fuck Zach with his weak ass pull out game!" 

Y/n walked out of the bathroom pushing lyin out of the way.. in the blink of an eye she was 8 months pregnant.

"What.. the ACTUAL FUCKKK !" She yelled. "That's it.." y/n said going to the balcony and jumped off...

"AHHHHHH !!" Y/n said waking up

"Baby what's wrong , another nightmare?" Zach cooed rubbing her back.

" baby it was bad.." she said crying. "I jumped off of the balcony this time.

Zach rubbed her stomach in circular motions , then kissed her head. "Baby it's gonna be better once our baby Armani is born.. I promise." He smiled at her.

"Okay baby.."

I woke up again in an insane asylum...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey mamaaaaassss hruuuu ??