♥Bullied♥ CB

Ahh yes Friday sweet sweet Friday the day our teachers don't make us do work and the day i get to catch up on all the work I didn't get to do during the week.

Me and my wifey Jada were walking down the halls laughing up a storm talking about the previous night when I was over her house and she had fell off the refrigerator. Thank god the foods ok. I'm just kidding! She's fine we went to the emergency room last night. Turns out she broke her wrist.

As we were almost at our shared locker we saw a huge crowd. Within this crowd we heard yelling and 'ohhh' & 'ouu'. Being the noise motherfuckers we were, we went to go check it out.

We pushed to the front of the crowd to see my boyfriend Jack..Jack Gilinsky the school's most loved football, basketball, soccer, and track sports player yelling at the school's smartest kid Corbyn Besson.

"Look Besson if I even catch you dreaming about MY girl again I'll beat you so bad you'll be unrecognizable!" Jack bellowed at the poor child gripping his shirt. I couldn't just sit there listening and watching this shit, so I ran into the center of the circle pushing Jack off of Corbyn. Corbyn ran quick as hell off to the library.

"Jack Gilinsky!!" I gave him the look telling him bring to bring his ass in which he gulped following me outside to the picnic tables.

"Y/n/n-"

"No Jack. What that FUCK was that!?! Why the hell were you terrifying that poor child? You Know good and DAMN WELL he don't be doin shit to NOBODY! So why you fuckin wit him!!?" I gave him a hard stare to show him my disappointment.

"Because I know that you two have been hanging out with each other lately and I kinda thought you probably were growing some feelings for him.." He put his head down in shame now knowing what he did was wrong on so many levels.

"Jack i did not take this" I pointed to my ring finger with a medium sized diamond promise ring on it "promise ring from an insecure little boy who doesn't know how to keep his  emotions in check because I'm hanging out with a guy who isn't his circle!"

"I'm sorry y/n/n.. I'll apologize to him."

"You damn right you gon apologize to him."

"What?"

"I'm going to be there when you apologize, so I know you're not lying to me." I grabbed his hand making our way (downtown) to the library.

A/n: damn she almost beat nigga's ahh