♥Type of break up y'all would have♥

Jack: the fightin one

"JACK ROBERT AVERY YOU SON OF A BITCH STOP WALKING AWAY FROM ME!"

Jack turned around so fast when I said that, but in his eye..the one I hadn't scratched my nails over..I saw kill mode not the old love, pure love we once had years ago.

"Y/n I'm telling you now leave me the FUCK alone or I'm calling my sister over to whoop yo ass. Because what you did to my eye looks like I'm some gosh damn villain from a movie! You're lucky as HOLY HELL I don't put my hands on women, but if you were a dude you'd be a dead motherfucker. That's on my momma."

"Call her nigga we about to be some fuckin WWE superstars in dis bitch."

Daniel: the too in love to break up but asks just to see what's up one

"Hey Danny.." I ask putting my phone to the side.

"What's up babygirl?" He looks at me from his phone.

"Do you wanna..um..like break up?"

I could tell a whole bunch of sadness and heart break waved over his face. That broke my heart how his expression went from HAHAHA to kill me I'm dying on the inside.

"Y/n is there something you want to tell me? Am I not good enough for you? Was my love not enough?  Was my trust not enough?"

"Noooo no no! I really love you i just wanted to see what you say and do." Daniel blinked one time and his eyes became dark blue. Is it me or is dis fool demonic.

"Good. But since you made me feel that way imma make you feel a way.." Before I could answer him or process that statement he picked me up and took me to our room..

Corbyn: the I found out you was a cheatin heffa one

Lately Corbyn has been extremely distant from me. I haven't been liking how he'd always tell me to get away from him or only come around me if he was hungry.

So me being the circus bitch I am I took his phone while he was asleep and took it to verizon so they could unlock it. See ya boy changed his password AND took out MY fingerprint! Ha! Dis bitch!

Skipping to where I had opened his phone there was this ugly ass kim possible wanna be texting him sending him nudes n shit, so I pretended to be Corbyn and texted her back.

K.P. wanna be😷: ***nude***

Corbae💖💞👅💦: baby don't tease me Im omw

K.P. wanna be😷: ok baby I'll be JUST like this when you cum over 😘

Read 6:49

I scrolled all the way up to see if she sent her address which she did. I told my gps to find her location. Once I arrived there like 20 minutes later I knocked on the door the the police.

"What the fu-" As soon as she saw me she TRIED to close the door but I stopped it

"Uh-uh you nasty ass bitch! Brang yo ass hea!" I dragged her by her hair into her house beatin the dog shit out of her.

"I know you knew he had a damn girlfriend! So you you bein a hoe!?!" I said punching her in between each syllable.

Zach: the song one/ also kinda sad

"Zach.. How could you play me!?"

"Y/n I'm sorry baby please give me another chance!"

"How could you play me baby.. You did me shady.."

"i swear it'll never ever happen again!"

"YOU DID ME SHADY!!" I started to shed some tears so did he.

"I-  Just trust me again!"

"No Zach! All the options I had I just wanted love!"

He tried to hug me but I pushed back away from him.

"Ya know..I just want some body who's interested in me not JUST my body.." I just broke down after that. Z came to hug me again and I let him.

Jonah: the meh one

"y/n you wanna break up?"

"Yea."

We sat there watching TV for a bit longer then he asked me another question.

"Y/n you wanna get back together?"

I just shrugged. "Why not?"

A/n: in the words of drugged Ethan

"MY TITTIES GON FREEZE OFF" 😂😂😂