♥Everything♥ ZH

ZACH  POV

I was in class sitting beside my best friend, my rock, my everything Y/n, while we were waiting for our substitute to show up.

All these girls kept trying to flirt with me and touch on me, but best believe my bestie wasn't goin for none of that.

"Earth to lil dick Herron." Y/n waved her hand in my face

"Come again? That's not what you was saying last night." I smirked

"Mm. I beg to differ. But back to what I was gonna say."

"Yea.." I made the hand motion for her to keep talking

"Don't rush me thotty. And I'm coming to your house tonight." She gave me a weak smile.

"Bet"

♥♥♥♥♥♥

YOUR  POV

"Mom I'm not staying here I'm leaving!" I shouted at my mom packing what's left of my clothes

"Like hell you are!" She shouted back clearly drunk, stumbling into my room

"Get the fuck out of my way you reak of alcohol!" I pushed past her running down the stairs

"Fine be with that piece of white trash instead of your own mother!"

I looked back at her before I left "at least he doesn't abuse me and treat me like shit.." I slammed the door behind me.

As soon as I was out of there I ran all three blocks to Zach's place.

boom boom boom

I knocked on zach's door and waited for a bit before he answered it.

"Hey babygirl." A shirtless Zach smiled at me moving aside so I could enter the house.

"Hey honey." I walked straight up to his room. He followed me and closed the door behind him.

"Why so many bags babygirl? Aren't you staying for a night?" Z got on his bed looking at me.

"About that..can I stay for a while ya know..until i get my own apartment?" I gave him the big bambi eyes he can never say no to.

"Ok y/n/n."

"Thank you Zachyyyy!!" I got on him and squeezed the hell outta him. "I owe you one!"

"Yea..you owe me a lot. Now get off of me I'm dying!" He put his hands on my waist and pride me off of him.

later on that night

Zach's POV

Y/n was in the shower while I got on my phone. I was thinking about what she said..why would she get her apartment at 16? She has a big ass house and loving mom.

I was still thinking to myself but stopped when I seen y/n come out the bathroom with some shorts I bought her, a white shirt, some weed socks and wet curly hair.

"What cha doin?" She sat down beside me taking her phone off the charger unlocking it

"I was just thinking.." I said locking my phone up. She raised her eyebrow humming.

"Bout what child?" Y/n/n asked.

"Bout earlier." She stiffened..

Her whole demeanor changed. It's like I just told her, her mom died or something.

"Yea uh- it's nothing." She lied to me. She lied to ME?!! HA she funny.

"Cut the bullshit y/n. Tell me the truth." I took her phone, putting it on my dresser.

"Z it's really nothing. Now give me my shit back."

"Yes it is best friend. So until you tell me what's wrong you won't be getting yo phone back."

Y/n sat in front of me sighing. "Well Z... I left my moms."

"Why?"

"Well there's multiple reasons.. one being..."

A/n: hey y'all. I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I just haven't feeling  THAT well to write. One because my aunt died a week before my big cousin got shot at Opry Mills. Then X died. Then Jr died. It's all  just been hitting me hard. On top of that I had to have a long ass talk with my boyfriend about stupid shit. Anyways if you had a request I'm still gonna publish it because I basically wrote most of them already. Ok 😊.

Btw this book a flop. K bye jade'en out ✌🏽

Next chapter is a Q&A so ask anything. My height age anything.