Breaking and Entering

Jessica walked outside to get some fresh air.

 She sat down on the picnic table and looked out at the water deep in thought.

 She heard someone walking toward and turned to see Sara coming to a stop beside her.

 "How are you feeling Jess? I can't believe you're pregnant!" Sara exclaimed excitedly as she sat down beside her. 

Jessica took a deep breath. 

"I know. Linc and I tried for 2 years while we were married to have a baby. I just can't believe it happened now in the middle of all of this." Jessica confided in her friend. 

Jessica looked at Sara with tears threatening to escape. 

"I'm so glad you're not dead." Jessica shook her head as she remembered the horrific day of finding a head in a box with Lincoln. 

Sara smiled at her with appreciation.

 "I take it your hormones have been going crazy." Sara observed as Jessica tried to cover up her tears. 

"Yes, and its driving Lincoln crazy. I'm either crying one minute then laughing the next. Or I'm yelling at him then I jump his bones." Jessica told her laughing.

 Sara laughed with her. 

"Yea that's definitely the hormones alright." 

Jessica looked hesitant before she opened her mouth. 

"How are you doing? The last we heard you had died. Then Whistler told Michael that you were alive. What happened?" she asked her cautiously sensing that she went through something terrible. 

Sara sighed and looked out at the water.

 "They tortured me for information. I volunteered so they wouldn't touch LJ." Jessica wrapped her arm around Sara in comfort. 

"Who was it? Who was the one torturing you?" Jessica asked hoping to hell it wasn't her sister. 

Sara looked her in the eye.

 "A woman named Gretchen. She was with a woman a couple of times but mostly it was Gretchen." Jessica tightened her grip as Sara let out a sob.

 "You're with family now Sara. We're all going to make sure no one gets hurt ever again." Jessica promised as they sat outside in silence.

Jessica and Sara walked back in when they seen that the men have returned

 When they walked back in Michael was trying to find a way to be able to break into the man's house without being detected.

 "So how about we use the neighbors you know go under and up." Bellick suggested sounding very nervous and freaked out about the discovery of the security the man has.

 "Its a good idea but the closest neighbor is across the street and that would take weeks." Michael sighed out of ideas. 

"Pretty soon the government's story about us being held in a high max security facility is not going to last." Alex stated from his spot at the table as he looked down at the ground.