7: ARTICLE

Newcomer Lily Carson Cast In New Marvel Movie

Marvel has realeased the cast for the upcoming Infinity War movie and we can't stop talking about it! All of our favorites are coming together for this big film including some new faces

Marvel has realeased the cast for the upcoming Infinity War movie and we can't stop talking about it! All of our favorites are coming together for this big film including some new faces. This includes 15 year old YouTube celebrity Lily Carson.

The only information we have about her character is that her name is Scout B. What's the B stand for huh? Barton? Banner?BARNES?! Guess we'll have to wait and see!

Often called "the daughter of the internet," Lily appears to have been noticed by Mark Ruffalo on twitter and then suddenly is in the movie? Sounds suspicious to us. Maybe Marks a fan?

He wouldn't be the only one! Lily has a little over 700 thousand subscribers on YouTube where fans watch her comedic skits, songs, stories, and more!

Although the only times we have seen the teen act is when she posts clips from school and community theatre shows she has done, we're hoping for the best!

Lily isn't the only kid added to the MCU. Child actor Alex Oswald as also casted as Austin Smith, another unknown character. He's been in several popular shows and movies.

Congratulations on joining the Marvel family Lily! We wish her the best of luck.