Chapter Fourteen

Evelyn's P.O.V.

We go up to the balcony and sit in our seats. I can still feel the softness of Daniel's lips on my cheek. In my brain, I know that he has done that with millions of girls, but I can't help feeling that it is special. My jim jams suddenly pop into my head and I mutter shit.

Cr: "What?"

Me: "My jim jams."

Cr: "Oh crap same."

Je: "We can just throw a shirt over them."

Me: "I guess, if I remembered to bring an extra."

I settle {settle settle jt} into my seat as the lights go down. Daniel walks on to the stage and I can't suppress a shriek. I can hear Crystal and Jane next to me and as the rest of the boys get in stage our shrieks morph into full blown fan girl screams. I can feel the excitement in the air and they haven't even started singing yet. The final notes of the intro to Invitation plays and the boys start singing. It blows me away and I am struck by how proud I am if the boys and how far they have come.

Time skip- End of concert

The notes of the last song fade out and everybody claps and yells. They boys exit the stage and the house lights come up. We get up and stretch then head backstage. I spot Daniel talking to some girl and I feel a twinge of jealousy.

D: "EVIE!"
Me: "DANI!"

I run to him and do the completely cliche jump hug thing. I'm amazed that I managed to jump that high I'm five foot two.  He lets out a light laugh and spins me around. I give in to one of my wants and bury my face in Daniel's neck. He sets me down and turns back to the girl with his hands in my waist. I realize that the girl is Aspen.

D: "Sorry, Aspen I'm not interested."

A(aspen): "Oh WOW I'M SHOCKED. You like her, some no name piece of trash, better than me. I mean look at her, she isn't even wearing brand name clothes. How tacky is that? We had something different {ayeeee} and you're going to go fuck that up for that ugly bitch?"

When I hear that last part I freeze. {I'm a Scorpio so I'm an ice queen}

Me: "Excuse me? I'm the ugly bitch?"

I give her an icy look that she rolls her eyes at.

A: "You heard me. Are you even a couple?"

D: "Yeah, we are."

I feel his hands gripping into my waist and place my hand on his in a chill gesture.

A: "Well prove it."

Daniel whips me around and lowers his lips onto mine. I kiss him back and place my free hand in his hair. I easily turn back around and look at Aspen. She has wide eyes and they're filling up with tears.

Me: "Oh buck up ho, you're the one that fucking cheated on him." {Don't know if that really happened, making this up as I go.}

Jack and Corbyn had seen and were slowly walking up to us.

C: "See Jack, I told you, #danlyn."

I smile at Corbyn and smugly lean into Daniel. Aspen huffs and stalks off.

Me: "Bish got what she deserves."

Ja: "Yes she did. Was she trying to get back together with you Daniel?"

D: "Yeah but I'm not stupid. She was all flirty and fake. Made me want to puke on her."

C: "She a ho..."

Me: "True that."

D: "How do you know all of this stuff?"

{Side note, I'm listening to you're gonna go far, kid by the offspring. Why? I honestly have no idea.}

Me: "Well, to be honest I have liked you for a long time and know plenty about you."

Daniel squeezes my hand and Crystal, Jane, Zach, and Jonah walk up to us. Jack and Corbyn take turns recounting what happened with Aspen.

Cr: "So are you really a thing now?"

D: "Well, we haven't gone out yet, but I would love to."

Me: "YESSSSSSS!"

I blush and Daniel laughs at me.

Z: "Okay, we have to go out and see the Limelights again. Ready?" {His voice crack in that video killed me.}

Jo: "Lets hit it."

Daniel makes me walk in front of him and has his hands both back on my waist. We walk into the room and Daniel slides me under his arm. The limelights see us and they freak.

L1: "ARE YOU A THING???"

D: "Yes we are!!!!"

L2: "Oh my god she is so GORGEOUS who is she."

L3: "Pshhh honey if you think that she's prettier than Aspen you must be crazy."

L2: "She makes Aspen look like a street urchin." {Hahaha ayeeee morganberry1919m street urchin jokes}

L4: "What are your socials?"

Me: "Thank you! My name is Evelyn Ryan and my Instagram is @fall.evelyn so is my YouTube and Twitter."

Me: murmured to Dani "I expected more hate."

He smiles and kisses my nose.

We talk to the limelights and take pictures and stuff. The cutest little girl comes up to me (like little kids are cute it's not weird) and asks for a picture. I swing her into my arms and hold her easily on my hip. Her mom snaps the pic and thanks me.

Me: "No problem."

Little girl: "I want to be just like you when I grow up."

I smile at her and her mother takes her away. I am glowing and I think that Daniel notices. He grabs my hand and doesn't let go. I feel that it is real with him and that makes me giddy.

Time skip- after limelight

We get in the car and it's sort of late. We decide to get food and go to a grocery store. We almost get kicked out and end up with more food than we shouls need, I think. We decide on going to a park to eat.

...
Ayeeee exactly 1000 words! Probably the longest chapter yet and I'm hoping that you enjoy it!
Della💙