Chapter Twenty-two

«{A lot of switching between P.O.V. in this chapter just warning.}»

Crystal's P.O.V.

Present Day

I continue to fuck Sam and still be in a relationship with Zach. Also I can not believe that Evelyn Fall Ryan got to go to Los Angles. It's so not fair, like YeAh her parents are dead, bUt sUck iT uP aNd moVe oN. Sam knocks on my door to come in. I was texting with Zach and calling him babe and all that shit. He's so pathetic. Sam comes in and gets right to it.

...

Jane's P.O.V.

The past months have been hard for all of us. I hate spending so much time away from Evie and Jo. I miss them both so much, and hate that Evie is going through what she is. I am on a call with her.

Me: HEY EVEN LINE!!!

E: HEY JANE'S ADDICTION!!

We both laugh at the absurd nicknames. We settle into easy convo.

Me: Ok you say you're ok... but how are you really.

E: I would love to say that it gets easier every day but it really doesn't. I miss them so much. I am so thankful to have people like you and Dani because I wouldn't be able to make it without you.

I smile. Maybe she's doing better than I thought.

...

Evelyn's P.O.V.

I am home alone and it is so hard. I know that if I need Daniel I could just call him but I don't want to inconvenience him. I get myself a glass of water. I accidentally drop it on the floor, and even though it's plastic and bounces, I still tear up.

Oh MY FUCKING GOD YOU ARE A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!

I sink to the floor and clean up the mess. I put the cup in the sink and walk up the stairs hiccuping.

IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT THEY DIED. YOU COULD HAVE SUCKED IT UP AND JUST GONE TO SCHOOL.

I slide down the wall in Daniel's bathroom.

YOU COULD HAVE JUST DRIVEN YOUR OWN CAR AND THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. YOU DESERVE TO DIE BECAUSE YOU KILLED THEM.

I grab the blade. I can't help myself, this is the only way to get it out. I cut and cut until my eyes are too blurred with tears to see. I stick the razor in the sink and start leaning myself up. I pour antiseptic on my arm and it stings. I grit my teeth, I deserve this. I wrap my arms and put my flannel back on.

I receive a call from Jane.

...

Jane's P.O.V.

I smile. Maybe she's doing better than I thought.

E: B-b-b-but I I... whispered I cut again.

She breaks down.

E: I was telling myself all if these evil things that I KNOW ARE NOT TRUE BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF.

Me: Hey bb it's all going to be okay. I have you.

E: when can I see you again? In person.

Me: As soon as possible. I'll try to book a flight for tonight.

E: ok.

Me: Love you and see you soon. I'm getting a call from Jo.

E: Love you too and thanks.

I answer his call.

J: Hey, Jane we need to talk...

Me: Yah?

J: I don't think that this is working out..

Me: What??!!? Are you breaking up with me.

J: YeAh I'm so sorry but I found a girl that I feel is better for me.

I start crying and fall against the wall.

J: What was that?

Me: Nothing. I guess that this is goodbye then...

J: Yep see ya.

I bang my head against the wall. It's all falling apart.

...

Crystal's P.O.V.

Sam comes in and gets right to it.

He is fucking me good and the next thing I know there's my door flying open and a scream. It's Jane.

Je: "OKAY¡!! OH MY GOD ¡!! HOLY FUCKSTICKS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING????? YOU HAVE A BF THAT LOVES AND CHERISHES YOU. YOU ARE SUCH A SLUT I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU. YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS GOING TO TAKE YOU TO SEE HIM BUT YOU BLEW YOUR CHANCE BITCH."

She slams the door.

Fuck.

...

Hey this chapter was deep! Holy hell.
Comment if you knew anything was gonna happen, whether it was Jo and Jane, Sam and Crystal, or Evie and the blade.
Loves!
💙 Della