Chapter Fifteen

Evelyn's P.O.V.

We sit under the stars and it's so peaceful. We managed to consume all of the food and it's a great night outside. I am leaning against Daniel and it's oddly comfortable. We get done and get in the car. We talk for the ride to the hotel.

We get in there and head into the bathroom to change into our jim jams. I figure out that I don't have an extra shirt, so I guess that I'm going to have to live with the crop top and athletic shorts look. I am blushing so hard when I walk out of the bathroom. I look at Daniel and cross my arms over my stomach. He laughs at me.

D: "Wow, you're really self conscious."

I nod and walk over to the bed. I sit on it and Crystal wiggles her eyebrows at me. I give her the evil eye.

Je: "Yes she is. She's the most modest one."

I shoot her the evil eye too and settle against the head board.

D: "You have no need to be self conscious or shy or anything because you are gorgeous."

Me: "Thank you."

I smile at him and feel that I really believe him because he said those words with such conviction. I have and have had self image issues {true} and generally don't believe it when people say that I am pretty. I cautiously inch closer to Daniel to avoid falling off of the bed. Daniel looks at me with that adorable smile on his face.

D: "You can move closer. I promise I don't bite."

I smile at him and scoot about one inch closer. Crystal huffs and looks at me. She gives me a crazy grin and I know what she is going to do.

Me: "Oh don't you dare."

It's a moment too late and she has already gotten off of her bed and rounds to me. I barely have time to get off of the headboard and cover my head. I suppress a shriek as she rams into me. I end up in Daniel's lap. To my surprise he wraps his arm around me and starts to tickle me, causing me to laugh and wiggle. Crystal gets up and moves back to the other bed. Jane looks on giggling and fist bumps Crystal.

Me: breathlessly "OKAY OKAY WE'RE GOOD!!!!"

D: "Say please."

Me: "PLEASE??"

He releases me and I sit up. I leave my leg entwined with his and lean against the head board again. He rubs his big toe against the arch of my foot and I smile.

Me: "That counts as tickling."

D: "Maybe I'll stop... if you'll go out with me tomorrow."

Little does he know that is what I want most in life.

Me: nod "Tomorrow."

Someone knocks on the adjoining door and I'm too lazy to get it. I look at Jane and she stands to get it. She pulls it open and reveals the rest of the boys. They walk in and see Daniel and I, causing me to blush again. Daniel sees me and smirks. I shove him gently and start to move my leg away. He wraps both of his legs around mine and gives me a look.

D: "Oh no. You are not going anywhere."

Me: "And why is that Mr. Seavey?"

D: "Because you are warm and keeping me warm."

Me: "Is that so?"

I lean against him and he unwraps one of his legs, letting the other one stay under mine. The boys look at us.

J: "Remember to use protection."

I give him the evil eye and chuck a pillow at him. He ducks, laughing. 

Me: "Ya Nasty Ass."

The rest of the boys start laughing and walk over to us. 

Ja: "So, when are you going out?"

D: "Tomorrow."

Ja: "Where?"

D: "Maybe just walking around."

Ja: "Is it safe?"

Me: "CHILL."

I look Jack in the eye and see him visibly calm down. He comes and sits down on Daniel and I's bed. I rest my head on Dani's shoulder. {PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDER}

C: "So y'all are serious?"

D: "Yep."

Zach is sitting on the other bed next to Crystal. They look cozy and I am happy for them. Jonah goes and sits next to Jane. He lifts her easily and slides under her. Corbyn jumps on my bed and DanIel picks me up and puts me on his lap. I snuggle against his chest and smile. Jonah grabs the tv remote and turns on a movie. I get comfortable and find my eyes drifting shut.

...

Hola guys!
Thank you so much for reading this and I hope you like it. I'm still shook over this:

Didn't get to meet the wdw boys but hey, ITS EBEN! I'm the retarded looking one in the back with the purple glasses

Didn't get to meet the wdw boys but hey, ITS EBEN! I'm the retarded looking one in the back with the purple glasses. Anyways, I might tell the whole story, should I? PLEASE COMMENT I'M DESPERATE.

Much love,
Della💙