Upoko tuarua:

Meihana was now walking around taking orders from customers who were kind enough to come and help save Pop's. When she first came to Pop's with Archie, she fell in love with the place straight away. Not just because of the classic American food but with the entire theme of the chocklit shoppe itself. She felt happy to be able to help out Pop Tate and Betty with this. This place was where she had met the rest of the quartet, where she had her first 'family' meal with the Andrews men. This place became a sanctuary to Meihana and she was gonna do all she could to save it.

"I'm so glad you decided to help me with this Mace." Betty said, as she came up behind Mace. "Girl, of course. This place means a lot to all of us." The girl stated happily, giving Betty a quick hug. "Yeah, it does." Betty mumbled. The two broke from their hug as they heard someone clearing their throat. Cheryl and the Pussycats were now standing in front of them. "Why the hell did you broadcast all over social media that the Pussycats would be doing a free concert here tonight?" Josie questioned, Meihana sighed, she knew that it wasn't a good idea to do that. "I knew that if I asked you, you would have said," Betty started. "No," Josie finished. "If my mom even hears that I set foot in this place," Josie began. "Josie, you care about this place, We know you do, we see you in here all the time and you guys aren't the only ones performing tonight," Meihana said as Betty looked towards her.

She wasn't exactly sure why she agreed to performing a Māori song in front of everyone but Betty and Veronica had reassured her that it wasn't a dumb idea. "Betty, Mace, even if I wanted to help, I'm down a cat, Valerie has a norivirous," Josie said. "I don't mind stepping in, after all if you can be a Rivet Vixen, I can be a Pussycat, as long as it's a cover, I'm sure I'll know the lyrics," Cheryl piped in reassuringly. "Fine," Josie caved in. Betty clapped her hands in excitement, while Mace just chuckled. Betty then turned to Mace and gave her a double thumbs up.

______________________________

The Māori girl, strummed her guitar and sang as the people cheered for her. This was the moment where a certain Serpent would meet her. People swayed with her and to her beautiful voice as she sang. The people enjoyed this performance, maybe more than the usual Pussycats performances. As she sang, she noticed a line of motorcycles coming to Pop's. Everyone around instantly knew it was the Southside Serpents. Meihana had been to the Southside a few times, mainly to visit Jughead. She wasn't scared to go there like most others would, besides she's seen similar places in New Zealand.

Once she finished the song cheers erupted from all around. Guitar still strapped around her, she saw a tall, raven haired serpent looking her way. She had to admit he was undeniably attractive. She realised that she was staring and averted her eyes, she could feel heat rising to her cheeks. The Serpents made there way into Pop's, the tall fulla leaving her sight. She had to go back into Pop's when she finished her performance anyways.

As she walked in, Betty made a direct b-line for her. "You know I think you're amazing and I love you," she said as she flashed that award winning smile of hers. Meihana gave the blonde a deadpanned look, she knew she wanted something. "None of the girls want to serve the Serpents. Can you please do it?" She pleaded. Meihana shook her head and laughed a little, "ok, girl. I'll do it." Betty handed her a notepad and Meihana exchanged that with her guitar for Betty to put away.

Walking up to the Serpents, Meihana had a bright smile etched on her face. Tall, dark and handsome looked up from his phone as he heard her voice. "Kia Ora and welcome to Pop's. What would you like fellas?" She asked. Meihana recognised one of them, a middle aged man with long hair, Tall Boy as she remembered. She had met him once when she was with Jughead at the Whyte Wyrm. "Hey, your that Māori girl that's with Jughead." He said as he remembered who she was. She didn't understand why he mentioned that she was Māori. "That's me alright, well, except I'm not Jug's girl. We're just friends," she explained.