Chapter 19

Courtney's POV

"Yo! Courtney! your boyfriends on tv! on Good Morning America" Jackie ran into our cubicle and smiled widely. I furrowed my eyebrows "What?! i just spoke to him this morning.." we ran to the TV room and sat down with Jackie, Lauren, Kellie, Ruby, Bethany, Avery and Grace. Sure enough, as i look up at the tv, Johnson and Gilinsky are there right next to the hosts.

| I-Interview | G-Gilinsky | J-Johnson | 

I- "We have the incredibly talented duo here.. Jack and Jack"

The crowd was going wild. Screaming, cheering and clapping. 

I- "So.. you've been touring for the last 9 months.. how has that been?"

J- "It has been absolutely amazing.. travelling to all the different countries around the world.. meeting our fans and singing to them have been awesome.. it's what we do best"

After a whole lot of questions were asked to both boys the interviewer started to ask questions about us. Gilinsky and i. 

I- "Now we get down to the juicy parts"

He chuckles and continues on. 

I- "Tell me more about Courtney.. Courtney Bloom is of course your girlfriend so tell me.. tell the fans about her"

You can instantly see Gilinsky's eyes light up as he hears my name. 

G- "Wow, there is so much to say.. Courtney is the most gorgeous girl i have ever seen.. she's smart.. she's funny.. she's confident and she's sexy.. i love her.. there! i said it.. i love Courtney Bloom"

I- "What is it like for your relationship with Courtney, unfortunately being in prison and you being in the outside world and not being with here all day, everyday .. is it tough?.. is it easy? talk us through it.."

G- "Definitely tough.. we miss each other a whole lot.. i visit her every weekend from around 10:30 AM to 1 PM so for about 3ish hours, weather it's Johnson and i or me and Courtney's parents or just by myself. Then i call her that same night before she goes to bed.. and when it's during the week we just talk non stop on the phone every single day"

I- "Do you think she's watching this now?"

G- "I'm pretty sure she is.. if you are Courtney.. just know that i love you forever princess"

He smiles widely, winks and waves at the camera.

I- "Alright.. that was all the questions for today but stick around because Jack and Jack will be performing in 10 minutes"

Without another word i stood up and sped walked over to the phones and dialed Jack's number. Within seconds he picks up "Hello sweet face.." you could just tell that he had a stupid, little kid grin on his face "Hello to you to Mr Good Morning America" i grinned "I know.. i know.. and i'm sorry.. we literally got told late last night and we caught the first flight out this morning and we're gonna be back in Omaha in a couple of hours to celebrate Christmas with the family" he replied "That's good to hear baby" i said and nodded then realised that he couldn't see me "So.. how did you think of the interview?" he asked.

"You and Johnson were amazing.. especially you when you were talking about me and us" i chuckled. 

"Jack and Jack to the makeup room! Jack and Jack to the makeup room"

"Aww!" i whined and pouted "I know baby girl.. i'm so sorry that i have to go but i love you.. i will always love you and merry christmas" i heard him blow a kiss into the phone then we hung up. I walked back to the TV room and continued to watch Johnson and Gilinsky perform a few songs while i was singing to every single one of them. 

*****

"Shit.. you okay Courtney?" Jackie asked as she sat down next to me and rubbed my back in a comforting way. I put the book that i was just reading, down on my lap and wiped the tears off of my face "I'm reading this book called 'The Fault In Our Stars' as it's about this boy and girl that have cancer a-a-and they l-love each o-other" i sobbed "I started reading this b-book, t-this morning and i'm a-already halfway through t-the b-book" i added still bawling my eyes out "Hey.. shh.. it's just a stupid book" Jackie cooed "Yeah! a book that's s-sad" i cried. 

"And i don't k-know why! but it got me t-thinking a-about Jack and i but without the cancer part but we still love each other! and if anything h-happens to me or him, we won't b-be together any more and i can't b-bare to lose him, i love J-jack so much it fucking h-hurts.. i could be fucking out there, out in the real world with Jack and s-spend as much time with h-him as i can but no! i'm fucking in here i-in this fucking s-shit hole" i rambled on and on.. half of these words i don't even think made sense. 

She took the book out of my lap, put the bookmark in its place then placed it inside the care package box that was underneath the bed and lied down with me in bed trying to calm my extra, ass down. "What the hell is happening?" i hear Alexa's voice ask as she walked into our cubicle "She was reading this book called 'The fault in our stars' and she just broke down crying also thinking about her and Jack but without the cancer part and she just misses him" Jackie explained while still rubbing up and down my back "Ohh that book! i cried through every single fucking page" Alexa replied "Not making me feel better" i say and close my eyes.  

Soon enough, from all the crying i fell into a deep sleep.