Chapter 20

Courtney's POV

*Couple Months Later*

"Happy Valentine's day to my beautiful girl" Jack smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me sweetly "Hey! happy valentine's day to you too" i smiled widely and then we sat down "I made you these" he said as he pulled out a bunch of flowers made out of pipe cleaners "You know.. since you can't have real flowers" Jack chuckled "Aww honey" i pouted and took the 'flowers' from him "They are beautiful" i added. "So lets play house huh?" He smirked "Now i'm interested.. go on" i chuckled "How was work honey? have you gotten over your writer's block?" i looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed. 

"Your a writer of course.. you've written 3 best selling books already.. but don't put too much stress on yourself because it won't be good for you or our 3rd baby.. only 4 more months left" i raised my eyebrows and giggled like a schoolgirl "Oh yeah of course.. it took 3 hours of procrastination, another 2 hours on my phone on instagram and a lunch break then i finally wrote 5 chapters so now i have 27 chapters so far.. what about you? how was your day at the studio with Johnson" i smiled. 

"Well we actually had a day off because Johnson was to busy spending time with Franny so i stayed home with the kids.. since their homeschooled and you and the kids come on tour with us" Jack smiled back "I'm glad you spending more time with the kids.. Can you get the table ready for dinner? i'm cooking those chicken enchiladas that i've been craving for the last couple of days" "No need to.. the kids and i have already made chicken enchiladas.. well i made them.. our 16 and 18 year old teenagers were on their phone's the entire time" Jack chuckled "Gimme a kiss baby.. your too cute" i said as we lean over the table and kiss. 

"So.. how've you been?" i asked, a real question not playing house any more. "Good i guess.. but i miss you terribly" he replies "But i have been great friends with my right hand if you know what i mean" Jack winks "Oh i did not need to know that" i laughed "What about you?" he also asks "Of course i miss you.. your on my mind every day of every hour of every minute of every second.. so yeah, i also miss you terribly" i chuckled "hey.. at least you only have 4-5 more years left on your sentence.. the quicker you get out of here the quicker you can be mine forever" Jack winks again and took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles. 

What the hell does he mean by that? Marriage? No Courtney you can't be thinking like that.. you haven't even been together for a whole year yet. I just shrugged it off and continued our conversation about our daily lives. "Wrap it up inmates! visiting hours are over" an officer called out "Aww" i whined and Jack and i stood up "I would've come earlier but you know how the traffic is on the way down here" Jack explained as he wrapped me in a tight hug. We kissed one last time before he walked out of the room and i walked back to my bunk. When i got back to my bunk Caroline and Alexa was also there "So.. i think Jack subtly talked to me about marriage" i said still confused.    

They both stopped what they were doing and looked over at me wide eyed. "What!" they both exclaimed and smiled widely "What exactly did he say?" Caroline asked "We we talking about how much we miss each other and then he said 'Hey.. at least you only have 4-5 more years left on your sentence.. the quicker you get out of here the quicker you can be mine forever' " i said "Okay! that's definitely him talking about marriage" Alexa squealed excitedly and nodded her head "Oh my god! we have to get all the wedding magazines and cut them all out and put them on a storyboard" Alexa said. 

"Yes! omg! are you thinking of a summer wedding or a spring or autumn or winter?" Caroline asked "i'd say Autumn because it's not to hot and it's not to cold!" she added "And i HAVE to be the maid of honour.. i just have to be" Alexa demanded "No! i'm gonna be the maid of honor.. Courtney should pick me because we meet first" Caroline retorted "You and Courtney may have been best friends first but at least i'm a better friend than you" Alexa said harshly "Hey! hey! relax! i just said he may have mentioned it.. plus we haven't even been together for a full year yet" i laughed.