Chapter 60

Courtney's POV

"Jack!" i groan with a pained expression on my face "I know my love.. you are strong, you are going to get through this without a problem.. i know you can baby girl" Jack says, wiping away my sweaty hair and kisses my forehead "And push Courtney.. 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7 ,8 ,9 ,10.. and rest.. your doing amazing" my doctor smiled at me. I have been in labour for about 1 hour now, maybe even 2 hours and there is no sign of the first baby yet. The little thing doesn't want to come out. I would be screaming my lungs out from the excruciating pain i am in right now but i'm trying my hardest to be calm and breathe through this.

"You don't understand how amazing you are doing right now" Jack smiled, wiping away the many tears that have flown freely down my face. It actually feels like someone has stabbed me and started twisting the knife into my stomach over and over again. That's how much pain i am in. It was like the time that girl shanked me for no reason at all, all those years ago. 

*3 Hours later*

So far i've been pushing for 5 hours. And we are just now starting to see the top of the head of baby A. "Keep going! keep going! keep going!" the doctor encouraged me "That's it! the head is now half way out.. i know this has been going on for ages now but just think of when the twins are out, and they are born on your birthday! how great is that for a birthday present" That is true. With all the pain and all the pushing i totally forgot that it is my birthday today. I nodded my head in agreement and continued to push. 

*2 Hours Later*

The first baby is out. Baby A has finally entered the world. Jack was nervous as hell when he was cutting the umbilical cord, just like when Max and Millie were born. Now it's time for Baby B.  

*12 Minutes Later*

Exactly 12 minutes later baby number 2 was born. As soon as the second baby was out, in the world, his screams started to fill the room which caused his brother to wake up and start crying as well. Jack also cut the umbilical cord and the nurses took both boys over to the baby weighing scales to weigh them. Once they were both cleaned and calmed down, Jack and i put these cute robes on them. I held one baby on my chest and Jack held the other one on his chest. Both Jack and i were doing skin to skin contact. "What are their names?" my doctor asked.

"Kai and Finn Gilinsky" Jack and i say together

Kai was born on the 8th of August at 7:20 PM and Finn was also born on the 8th of August at 7:36 PM.

Once Jack and i were ready, we let everyone into the room. They quietly came into the room and surround the hospital bed, looking at Kai and Finn in awe. "Millie.. Max, come and see your new brothers" i smiled at them as they both climbed onto the bed, with help from Jack's parents. Max and Millie were staring at them, not sure what to do, then Kai started screaming and that made Finn wake up and start screaming as well, that freaked them both out. Jack and i rocked and bounced them back to sleep and soon the room was quiet again. We handed them over to my parents and the twins were passed around the room so everyone can hold them. 

*****

By the end of the day everyone had bought us and the babies something. The whole room was filled with vases filled with flowers, gift baskets for me or the babies and teddy bears. One by one, everyone started to leave the hospital. They hugged me, Jack, Kai, Finn, Max and Millie then finally left. My parents took Max and Millie back home so it was just Jack and i, with Kai and Finn sleeping soundly in their cots. "You don't understand how great you were doing today" Jack smiled and kissed my lips "Yeah?" i smiled back "Yeah" he chuckled and cuddled into me more.

"I gotta take a shower" i say and try to get out of Jack's grip but he holds onto my tighter "Can we go in together?" he smirked "Hell naw.. i'm gonna have a nice but quick relaxing shower while you keep an eye on the twins" i say and walk to the bathroom with all my things and shut the door. I turned the shower on and stripped out of my hospital gown while i waited for the water to be warm. After my shower i got dressed into my pajamas and brushed my hair as i walked out of the bathroom to see Jack looking panicked "Stay back baby" he says and quickly guards me from all the flashing "What is it?" i asked "The paparazzi have gotten here somehow" he replied back. 

"How the hell did they find our room?" i asked "I don't fucking know" Jack shrugged his shoulders and shook his head "I'm gonna talk to them.. just don't move, stay here with the twins" he mumbled loud enough for me to hear him. Jack walked up to the door and opened it a small bit and stuck his head out. They were both loud enough for me to hear both ends of the conversation "Listen man.. i know y'all wanna take pictures of me and my fianeé with our newborn sons but could you wait until we are ready.. she just gave birth only 3 hours ago so i'm being nice and calm, could you all please leave the building and we will announce this in our own time" I hear Jack explain to them. 

"No" one person simply said "No?" Jack repeated "Yeah.. no.. we want a story now so we are gonna get a story now" they said "Courtney.. call the security.. now!" it sounded like he was straining. I got a better view and Jack was trying to fight off all the paparazzi that were trying to enter the room. I ran for the hospital phone that was on the bedside table and rang the front desk "Hello! Sally speaking" the receptionist said into the phone "This is Courtney Bloom from room 429, we need a security team up here right now.. we have paparazzi that have found our room and are invading our privacy" i say "Security are on their way" she says and i hung up the phone. 

Literally 10 seconds later, a whole team of security guards come running down the hall and tackle the 10 to 15 paparazzi's to the ground. They were all kicked out of the hospital and Jack and i finally had piece to ourselves again.