Chapter 51

Courtney's POV

"Babe.. get up" i say.

"Baby.. you have to get up" i say again.

"Get the fuck up!" i exclaim and slam a pillow over Jack's head.

"What.. i'm up.." he groans and rolled over to face me. "It's 7:30, you have to get up and get dressed.. you are going to be late! you have such a busy schedule today" Jack finally got up after me bugging him to get up. "So tell me what i have today?" he asked as he eats his breakfast. You have a meeting with Johnson, your manger and other people at the studio, to talk about your tour then you and Johnson the you and Johnson have to record a few songs.. after that you both have 3 photoshoots with 3 different photographers in 3 different locations and they all go on for about 2 hours each and then you are done for the day" i explained to him. 

"Can't i just not go to any of that and stay here with you and the kids.." he smirked and snaked his arms around my belly and repeatedly kissed my neck. I looked up at him and smiled then kissed his lips. Deepening the kiss with each second passing. "Why do you always do that to each other" Millie said. Jack and i turned to face them "Uhh what do you mean sweetie?" Jack asked "Always so close.. that stuff" Max then said "Because mummy and daddy love each other very very much.. and that is our way of us telling each other that we love each other" i replied "Okay.." Max and Millie said, shrugging their shoulders.

"Okay! Alright.. daddy has to go to work now" i smiled and grabbed Jack's jacket and car keys, giving it to him "We wanna come!" Millie exclaimed "Yeah! we wanna go with daddy to daddies work" Max said "We wanna become just like daddy" Max added "And mummy! we wanna also be exactly like mummy" Millie smiled "NO.. Uhh i mean.. you don't want to be like me.. you want to be like daddy and only daddy.. but maybe we can go with daddy to his work another time.. he is very busy and he as to be very quit when he works sometimes" i say "It's alright babe, you all can come.. all even text Johnson to bring along Franny and Landon" Jack said "Are you sure?" i asked "Of course.. why wouldn't i want you all there with me" Jack replied, smiling. 

"Okay then.. go and put on your jackets and shoes then come back downstairs" i say to Max and Millie. They cheer, smiling widely and run upstairs. "I know this is stupid to say but i feel like i'm just to much by being there.. it feels like you have to bring me along everywhere you go and i wanna give you some space.. isn't it annoying that you have to bring us everywhere?" i chuckled "No! no way in hell are you or the kids annoying" Jack replied and put his arms around my waist "You are far from annoying.. i just got you back a week ago and we are going to do things together.." We kissed just as Max and Millie ran down the stairs. 

"Come on! come on! we wanna see where daddy works!" Max exclaimed as they both jumped up and down with excitement "Go! go! go to the car, daddy and i are coming" i laughed as they ran ahead "I love the whole daddy thing" Jack smirks and slaps my ass "Me too.. daddy" i winked and got into the car. On the way to the studio, the twins fell asleep in the car so Jack is carrying them both for me up to the meeting. Johnson and Franny were already waiting for us in the board room. Landon was also asleep, on Franny's shoulder. "Franny and i will be in the corner with the kids" i say to Jack. He nods his head and lays the twins on the couch next to Landon, Franny and i grab those spiny chairs and sit in them.    

*****

Millie, Max and Landon all woke up at around the same time. Half way during the meeting. Without saying a word they ran up to Jack and Johnson. "Hey! daddy is working right now so come with me and i will take you to get some food then we can meet up with daddy and uncle Johnson when they finish their meeting" i say "Can aunty Franny and Landon come?" Millie asked "Of course they can" i replied and they ran back to us. Jack and Johnson both mouthed 'Thank you's' to me as we were walking out of the room. "What do you want?" i asked Max and Millie "Cookie! and apple juice!" they exclaimed "Me three!" Landon giggled. 

"3 cookies, 3 apple juices a Lemon Balm Tea and.." i trailed off and looked at Franny "I'll get an Ice Coffee thanks" she smiled, i paid for everything, because thats what best friends do and we took the food and drinks and sat at a table together. We laughed, we talked about random shit and we were completely anti social for a while. "You still have your contact as 'Daddy' for your dad?" Franny asked as she furrowed her eyebrows as my phone was ringing. I pick up my phone and make sure Franny and i are staring at each other "Hey Jack" i smirked. Franny started violently coughing and i started laughing at her. 

"Hey baby girl.. the meeting has just finished and we are heading up to the recording both on level 10.. i just wanted to let you know so you can meet us up here" Jack says "Okay.. we're coming up now" i replied and hung up. "Come on guys.. daddy and uncle Johnson is waiting for us now" i smiled at them as they got out of their seats "Can i press the button?" Landon asked, referring to the elevator "Yes sweetie.. you can" Franny replied, nodding her head. We walked to the elevator and went in, once the doors where open and pressed the level 10 button. "I can't freaking believe that you have Jack as 'Daddy' on your phone.. you guys are nasty" she said making fake gagging noises.  

"Oh yeah.. i'm surprised you didn't see the eggplant and tongue emojis next to it" i smirked "Eww! Johnson and i are very intimate when we are along but we aren't that crazy... i'm out! i'm out..." Franny walked ahead of us and walked into the recording room first. I couldn't stop laughing at her reaction. "Hey my love" Jack smiled and kissed me then my bump "Daddy! daddy!" the twins kept yelling "Hey!" he laughed and picked them both up "Wanna see daddy work?!" he exclaimed. They both nodded their heads as Jack took them into the recording booth with him. 

****

I had a great time today and the kids also had a great time today. I was very happy to watch Jack take care of the twins while he had to work. He's honestly such a great father and the best fiancé anyone could ever ask for.