Haunted.

-Niall P.O.V-

"What the hell have you done?" Paul asked as soon as we stepped through the door, the boy in my arms. "Nothing." Zayn replied coolly. Paul rolled his eyes. "Seriously, what happened?" Louis let out a sigh. "We found him in the street. He just collapsed." We could tell Paul didn't believe us. He was glaring at Zayn and Harry. "Paul, please keep the others away, wouldn't want someone to lose control and suck him." Okay, this sounded a bit dirty, even for me. "You know what I mean. And get Carlisle." I sighed. He nodded and left the room. Louis started pacing around the room. "It was stupid to bring him here." He stated. Really, Louis? "He needed help! We couldn't have just left him there to the mercy of this town's thugs or blood crazed vampires!" I retorted. "You mean like us? Or most of the people in this house? Don't be stupid Niall, he is not safer here than he was outside." Zayn said, glaring at me. Okay, glaring was kind of an understatement. "Watch what you say." Harry hissed at us.

"Why- Oh." Liam was stirring.

.

-Liam P.O.V-

I woke up to an excruciating pain in my head. I was wide awake but ketp my eyes shut to avoid the light. Okay, maybe it was in fear of what I would see but let's pretend not.

"Liam? Open your eyes Liam." a gentle voice told me. It belonged to Dr.Carlisle. I did as told and opened my eyes trying to ignore the pain. I didn't even feel my other injuries. In fact I felt as if I had not been beaten to a pulp and hadn't fell down a tree.

"How do you feel?" He asked me. "I feel fine. Except the fact that I have a killer headache." I really couldn't understand it. It was like my body had been replaced with a new one. "I, I don't get it." I whispered. "Hm?" "Why do I feel so well?" He smiled. "Cullen secret. You have a sprained wrist and ankle and some minor cuts and pretty big bruises but you'll be fine." I stayed silent for a moment. I thought I might have had some broken ribs or something. I didn't really know where I was. "We're in my examination room." He asked me to follow him. "My office here at the Cullen house." he said when we entered another room. Oh.

"Please sit down." He pointed to the chairs before his desk. "Liam, I understand that this may be hard for you but you're going to have to tell me what happened. My mind went blank. "I...I-I... I" "Take your time son. I'm here to help you." I couldn't speak. I knew I could trust him but I couldn't trust myself. Trust myself not to cry, not to break down. To not relive these memories. "I don't know where to start." I said, staring at the wall. "I'm here to help you. Talk to me Liam. I'm a good psychologist." I could tell he wanted to understand, he wanted me to tell him. So I did.

.

.

.

.

-LOUIS' P.O.V-

Liam was awake, I could feel it. Carlisle had told us he was going to use venom on him. The other boys all went crazy, changing him would be stupid. But come on, Carlisle isn't ignorant he wouldn't do that.

'Fucking fuck, is he crazy or something?!' The thing with those boys is that they get so emotional sometimes, they forget that I can hear their thoughts. Like that one time when Niall caught Harry while he was with that old lady and- back to our present concern, Louis. I walked out of the study and called all the others to the living room.

"What do you want, Boo? I'm not in the mood for this." Harry said. I sigh. "I called you here to explain the situation with Liam."

"Is he alright?!" Oh, now they're interested. "Yes. Look, Carlisle won't change him. It's like Liam is getting an operation. He will get injected with a wee bit of venom. You should have known by now that our venom can be used in minor quantity as a healing potion for major injuries. Some of his senses may be heigtened but he still won't be any match to us vampires. That's not all. When the boys and I found Liam, I couldn't read his thoughts but... as he was waking up, I saw one of his memories. It's not pretty. Judging by what I feel radiating off of him, he is in a permanent distressed state. Stress, fright, sorrow and mostly rage and helplessness are dominating him." 

Zayn spoke next. "This is why he can't stay here. We shouldn't approach him. I did when I helped him that day and it was a mistake. He is bound to discover the truth and being unstable might get him into even more trouble as well as us. Imagine if the Volturi gets involved? Find a way into his mind and erase it. All of it. I don't care what Carlisle says on this one."

.

.

.

.

A/N: Hiiiiiii :D OMG GUYS. I just had the best idea ever that tons of other people already had before me! This chapter was going to be longer but I need other characters :D And since I'm lazy and don't want to overuse my imagination, I thought: Hey, why not ask readers for original characters, you know? So if you're interested message me or comment! And sorry it's short. And thanks for the fans and comments and votes, I LOVE YOU GUYS. Special thanks to 1dforeveralways and omfgiloveziam, seriously I love you. Thank you so much! xx