Bonus Chapter Pt. 1

Y'all I just wrote this and I just really miss writing for this story. But I do hope you still enjoy it.

Love y'all don't forget to vote and comment, that is if you like it.. 😘😘

Harry's POV

I never imagined myself sitting in a couch for an interview without any of the lads beside me. But I know for sure that they're all watching from their homes. After we decided to go separate ways I was the only one who immediately pursued a solo career, some of them were just starting when I finished my tour.

I'm doing promo for my second album's release. And now I'm a guest on a TV show hosted by Jimmy Fallon. Taylor and the kids were back at my dressing room, probably watching. She's never been more supportive of me than she is now and I'm so thankfull that she understands and decided to give way. She's hands on with the kids, she's always on them, being the mother that I imagined she would be, and despite everyone missing her on the limelight I don't think she would want to go back now. Not when we have another one on the way.

Now that I'm thinking of it, I realized that I need to be with her through her pregnancy, that's why I'm not planning on touring this album. I'm sure that the fans would definitely understand.

"Harry! How are you?" Jimmy asked.

"I'm doing pretty great thanks, how about you?" I returned the question.

"I'm alright. I've heard about your latest single and it was pretty amazing congratulations!" I laughed and smiled at the audience who are cheering and muttered thank you.

"And now I wouldn't ask about who it may be written about because we know. Ohh we just know." And at that I blushed. I blushed so much, and I couldn't even hide the huge grin on my face.

"Yeah, It is pretty obvious." I answered nodding my head still with a huge grin on my face.

"How's Taylor by the way? and your kids of course." He continued and some pictures of me Taylor with Darcy and Harvey flashed on the screen. Most of them were from Taylor's account.

I smiled at the picture and stared at my family. Now my wife probably thinks that I still got that Taylor Swift Smile and to be honest I will never lose that smile because she is the only person who could make me smile that way.

"She's grand, the kids are doing fine. Darcy is turning 4 in a couple of months and Harvey just turned 8." I replied. I think all of them knows.

"You have a beautiful Family Harry. And seeing your son I wouldn't be surprised why one of the most googled questions is 'Is Harry Styles a kid again?',"

I laughed because what he just said was unbelievable. Almost fictional but even the lads and Taylor have been telling me that it was a thing and I searched it up too and It was really a real thing. The fans are genius.

"Yeah, It's ridiculous. My wife was the first to know about that and then she told me while I was on tour and I couldn't stop laughing at it for days." I told him and he let out a small laugh.

"And let's be honest your daughter is a replica of Taylor." He continued after laughing along.

"I guess both of us got our replicas. But to be honest it was quite the opposite if you meet the kids. Harvey he is very much like Taylor, and Darcy well she's more like me than her mum and I love that about them."

"How is it having a family Harry? Is it fun?" He asked and I've been asked about this for so many times and I don't think I've ever gave them a proper answer about it

"It is! It's beautiful just having little people running around and jumping at you while you're sleeping and instead of ruining your day it makes it a whole lot better and for the first time it's kind of like we have our hearts living outside our body," I pointed at the picture of just Harvey and Darcy playing in the beach posted by Taylor."It's kind of like that's our heart's right there. You know, I'd never exchange the feeling for anything else."

I'm smiling widely and Jimmy with the studio audience were in awe. This will sure be all over the internet as if everything we say and do isn't.

"How did your family change your life?" He continued and I think this is the first time someone asked the right questions and I am more than fine about being candid this time.

"They made me a better person. Yeah, I mean it's kind of hard to have a family and make it work. It could get hard at times, but my wife never once did let me go through things on my own. I'd like to say we're learning and growing together. And the kids they taught us things no one ever did like changing diapers, waking up in the middle of the night and not complaining the next day, baby talks, nursery rhymes, learning all the lyrics to disney songs, I'm kidding but it's true. They just you know change your perspective of eveything. They make you see things in a different light and I guess that makes you a better person. You have to step up for them, because trust me once you have kids it will always be about them and you'd want to give them the best while they're growing up."

He was nodding his head, and i can tell he could realate.

"How is it being with Taylor?" He gave me a knowing smile.

"I guess this is where everyone watching will see me leave yeah?" I joked and everyone laughed.

"I'm kidding." I said. "It's lovely being with Taylor, it's just getting more and more amazing everyday. She's more than i could ever ask for and we're cherishing every single moment together especially now that the kids are still kids. I love Taylor and it's amazing." I answered hum slightly stuttering. That womans effect on me is ridiculous.

"That's cute. This is how you sound when you are inlove folks." Jimmy teased and I laughed along with the audience while I'm blushing..

"Is she planning on stepping back to the limelight anytime soon? Taylor has been away for several years now and I'm sure fans are missing her and the music of course."

I acted thinking.

"I think not. We've been talking about it and it doesn't seem like she's ready to divide her time for the kids. She's not going back, atleat not anytime soon. But I could say that she's always writing songs, it's one of her daily routines and it wouldn't be hard if she decides to release new material. But all I can say is that she's helped me on making my new album and the best songs on it are writen by her."

"By the way Harry congratualtions on your tour that concluded sometime ago it was a success and are you planning on making it double? I mean any new tour?" He asked.

"No. Actually, I'm not planning to tour this album. It was a last minute decision and my team understands well why I don't wanna go on tour and I hope the fans will also do." I smiled apollogeticaly at the camera and the live audience. I've heard some of them sigh and I hope they understand.

"That's sad, but yeah maybe we'll understand better if you'd tell us the reason." He pushed and I smiled. I knew he would not stop.

"Maybe soon." I said with a smug smile.

He smiled at me and he announced the commercial break and after that I'll be performing my latest single live. And that concludes my most candid interview ever.

🐍🐍🐍🐍

THE REP TOUR IS FUCKING AWESOME, I COULD TELL WHY SHE'S SO EXCITED ABOUT IT. SHES ON FIRE AND THE SETLIST OH MY GOD THE SETLIST IS WONDERFUL. THE OUTFITS. THE CHOREOGRAPHY. THE DANCERS. THE VOCALS. THE SURPRISES. THE STAGE. EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE. TAYLOR IS ON FIRE.

I WANNA BE ONE OF THOSE FEW LUCKY PEOPLE WHO GET TO EXPERIENCE IT. BUT THAT WILL ONLY HAPPEN IF SHE TOURS ON MY COUNTRY. IM HOPING, THAT WE ALL GET TO SEE HER. FINGERS CROSSED.
😌😌😘