F I V E | THE BOYS

THIRD PERSON
EDEN AND MATHEW

THIRD PERSONEDEN AND MATHEW

||

RULE TWO:
EDEN WILL LET MATHEW GO OUT WITH THE BOYS AND NOT GET MAD

||

"She's here." Mathew says nodding his head towards Elle.

Eden and Mathew have just arrived at the arena. Right when the two walked through the  door from the parking garage, Elle is found leaning against a wall, waiting for their arrival.

"She doesn't see us, maybe we can slip by." Eden states as Mathew grabs her hand quickly and leads her away before Elle can spot them.

"Let go of my hand, your hand is sweaty." Eden says as she drops her hand from Mat and rubs her hand against her jeans.

"Sorry, she just makes me nervous." Mathew confesses as he rubs the palms of his hands against his gym shorts.

"You don't need to apologize Mat, okay? Just calm down, she's just a regular person." Eden says as she rubs his wide shoulders.

When the two were younger, Eden would always calm down Mathew by rubbing his shoulders and assuring him that everything would be fine. It always helped.

Mathew then clearly calmed down and felt much better. Eden always had a certain effect on him, and he never knew why.

"You're right." Mat says as his shoulders relax under Eden's touch.

"I'm always right. Now come, you need to bring me to my office." Eden states smiling up at the boy.

"This way, babe."

"Never do that, ever again."

"Fine, princessa.

"Better, but still makes me cringe."

Eden lied, she loved it.

"Then looks like I'm calling you princessa."

||

It's been a tiring day for Eden. Since it's her first day on the job, you'd expect the work load to be light, well you've guessed wrong.

All morning Eden has been running around the arena learning the systems, how to post on the Islanders' accounts, when to post, what to post and more. Lucky for Eden, it is now the end of the day.