T E N | BLANKET

THIRD PERSON
EDEN

THIRD PERSONEDEN

||

RULE EIGHT:
WHEN AT WORK, MATHEW AND EDEN WILL NOT ACT A COUPLE

||

"Wanna talk about it?" Jonah asks as she drives her car towards Eden's place.

Eden is placed in the passengers seat of Jonah's car, bundled up in a blanket Jonah leaves in there. Tears are threatening to spill from her eyes, but she holds her ground.

"No." Eden says softly.

"Just tell us, it'll make you feel better." Turner says from the backseat making Eden jump in her seat.

"Tuner! What the fuck, you where here the whole time?!" Eden says with wide eyes.

"Yeah sorry, I was taking a nap. Now can you please tell us what happened?" Turner says rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

Eden hesitates before speaking up.

"It's a long story okay so just stop, please."

"I already know that Mathew and You aren't actually dating." Turner says rolling his eyes.

Edens eyes then go wide as she glares over at Jonah.

"I didn't say shit! I swear!" Jonah says.

"It doesn't take that much to see that you guys weren't actually dating. Don't get me wrong, you guys were cute, but something seemed a bit fishy. So one day when we all were at your place a paper was on the floor, it was a contract." Turner states making Eden groan.

"Just asking, are you guys still fowling those rules?" Turner asks with a smirk.

"Well not anymore, we fake broke up. I caught him with Elle again." Eden says with a sigh.

"Well you guys weren't even dating..." Jonah say slightly quiet.

"It doesn't matter, he still wasted her time." Turner says directed towards Jonah.

"Even though it was fake, it felt good, right even." Eden starts and the two listen in to the hurt girl.

"It felt real."

A tear then slips out of her eye and she turns towards the window to hide it.

"He's not worth your time sis." Turner says trying to comfort him.

"That's the thing, he was all my time." Eden says.

Then there was a pause.

"Eden?" Jonah asks.

"Yeah?"

"You're in love."

||

Eden is in the Islander's lounge room making herself some tea for the rest of her really long day. She's finished up a few edits for the Islanders Media and now she needs to edit the new video mash up for their game tonight.

Eden sighs after taking a short sip from her tea. She then hears a few foot steps from the doorway and turns around to see Jordan, Anthony, Sebastian, and Mathew.

Mathew and Eden then lock eyes, making the three other boys pause. Then with an eye roll, Mathew steps out of the lounge area and leaves. Eden then snaps her head back to her laptop and continues her work.

"Ya know, you're all he talks about." Jordan says as he leans on the counter Eden is on.

"What?" Eden asks choking on her tea a bit. Sebastian and Anthony are now leaning on the same counter but in front of Eden.

"It's true Eds." Anthony says shrugging.

"It's annoying, but true." Sebastian making Eden slap his chest lightly.

"Well he's not my problem anymore." Eden says as she then picks up her laptop in one hand and her mug in the other.

"I'll see you boys later, okay? I got some work to do." Eden says as she then leaves the room.