.:Beach Bod:.

Chapter 2: Beach Bod.

Benji

I took off my shirt and climbed into the pool chair between to Mir and Cequis. Mir is fucking hilarious. This morning he had an entire twerk fest while making pancakes. He tried to show me up, but mama blessed me....perioddddd.

Cequis exhaled, "Mir can you put some suntan lotion on my back when we are down at the beach later."

"Only if you promise to climb my back." Mir threw a quick sexual innuendo back at him. We all laughed as Dandy came from under the water and threw his hair back looking sexy ass shit. Look yes he is my brother, but I aint blind. He climbed out of the pool in his shorts was drenched and clingy to his hips and crotch well.

Mir took a deep breath and stated, "He is all mannnn. God took his time and made him for sure."

Cequis and I stated in unison, "Amen to that." They both shot me a look and I argued, "What???? Its true...fuck yall okay im going to make a margarita—yall want?"

"Pleaseeee." They both said and I stuck middle fingers at them. I walked into the house and into the kitchen.

Akair was in the kitchen with Natallie. She was eating strawberries while she laid across the countertop in a yellow bikini. He was mixing the Margarita's already.

She gasped and stated, "Tell him what you just told me..I cant believe it." I sat down at a bar stool and he exhaled, "She doesnt believe that I am an 18 year old virgin." My jawdropped and he laughed, "Oh wow. You too."

"No—its just shocking. You are a snack and Im surprise you havent dipped into anyone thats all." I confessed. He shook the shaker and replied, "Sex is more than just busting a nut to me...its an entire experience and should be full of passion, love, and compassion. I cant get myself up to just fuck a girl and leave her...and not wanting to sound self-centered but I love my self, body, and soul and some hormone-driven bitch just looking for my 11 inch thick slightly turned left dick to pleasure her and make her cum more than 3 times...nah when I find the right girl then it can happen. Now who else wants a margarita."

Natallie and I stared at one another and he laughed, "You two are hopeless. Here!" He slid Nat her cup and Travis walked into the conversation.

"So Dandy and I are about to get the cooler ready—after that we can head down to the beach. Quis already ordered an entire bed like shelter out there." He told us.

"Those things are like 500 dollars. Where did he get all this money from?" I asked. Travis shrugged and retorted, "Hell if I know, but I aint questioning it."

Natallie slid off the countertop and headed towards the living room where Kelly and Kori was. She and Travis are just cordial since they stop fucking around. She thinks he just wasnt feeling her, but the truth is me. And after what Mario did to her, it lowkey humbled her fully. Moments later, I walked back out with a tray and handed Mir and Quis a margarita.

"Travis say we are about to head—." I felt arms grasp me and I went to screaming and dropped my margarita as I thrown into the water. I came up and as I wiped my face..I seen it was Dandy. All three of them was laughing.

"My niece is going to be so sad." I told him.

"That I dumped her uncle in the water? I think she will live." He laughed as I retorted, "No, that she will grow up fatherless because Imma kill your ass!" I swiftly hopped out the water and went to chasing him around the pool."