.:The Backlash:.

warning: XXX pics.

Chapter 8: The Backlash.

Travis.

Ping

I watched as the ball flew the sky for about a second or two before I ran over to the first base. I ran pass that and went to second and I made my way to third. I heard Dandy yelling for the ball to be thrown to home base. He knows me all too well. He knows for a fact that I am going for it. I stared over at the base and it was in my reach. Benji caught the ball and I bombrushed the base and we clashed.

Coach Kipper yelled, "Safe!"

I rolled over and stood up. We won the practice game. Benji stood up and threw his mit at me. I pushed his chesr and said, "Really?"

"Yes, really. Its a fucking practice not a damn game you didnt have to rush me like that." Benji argued. His face turned red and I sucked my teeth.

"Grow some balls. Its no fucking crying in baseball." I snapped at him egging his anger on. We havent really spoke in a few days and its just weird if we do talk. He pushed me and then I pushed back and before you knew it, Dandy was between us.

"Trav, chill." Dandy warned me. I backed up and burst out laughing, "Ohh so now you all about brotherly love...suck my dick."

Coach Kipper snapped, "HEY! HEY! HEY! Coleman and Scottman 1000 suicides in the gym. Now. Everyone else can head home. Have a wonder 4 day weekend. No practice on tomorow, which is friday."

"Fuck! What time is it? Kori is going to kill me. Ill tell her what happened Benji..." He rushed off. I stared over at Benji and he walked off. I walked over into the gym and we started running the suicides. We even went to opposite sides of the gym. So we wouldnt have much contact than meeting in the middle. I timed it just right and as we ran towards the middle, I grabbed his arm and snatched him up.

"Whats up? You broke up with me, so why it seems like I am the only one trying for things to be normal." I told him and he snatched away.

"Nothing. You dont have to place hands on me to get my attention. Trust me, you dont."

"I miss you." I confessed. He stared at me and exhaled, "Travis, please. I cant with this. I am missing my bestfriend sing because you wanna express your anger on a damn field. My legs are going to be sore as fuck for this cruise this weekend. So Thanks." He was about to run off and I grabbed his arm again. I spun him around and crashed our lips into eachother..well more mine into his. I came back and exhaled, "Tell me you didnt feel anything. If you didnt Ill do the rest of your suicides and Ill give up. Im sorry I cant be who you want me to be. My Dad needs me more right now with his rumored unknown candidate about to battle him for Mayor. We need to be a front and me coming out just want be good for his press."

"Typical Travis....its fine. Oh and another thing. I felt nothing, so thanks." He told me as he winked his eye and rushed off into the locker room doors.

"1999....2000." I said as sweat poured down my face. I placed my hands on my hips and it felt as if I was tasting blood in my throat. I walked over inside the locker room and showered. I changed into some ripped jeans and a loose New England Jersey. I grabbed my phone and txted Nat.

"Meet me at Steve's in Gaxonville. Burgers and Beer on me. Ill be there in like an hour." Gaxonville was right outside of Napa. They never ID for liq or anything. She quickly replied, "Ill be there. Getting out of the shower. Ill put on a light beat and meet you there. We need to talk anyways."

Benji.

I grabbed the door knob and it was locked. I jiggled it and stared thru the small window in the room and I seen Kori front and center singing her damn heart out. I pressed the little mic thing on the wall next to the door and I can hear her blowing they asses away. I smirked and as she ended I yelled, "BITCHHH, YOU BETTTER SINGGGG!" She shot me a look in the window and rushed over and opened it. We hugged and she replied, "Imma kill you."