.:Work Out:.

Chapter 3: Work Out.

Benji

"So we really have to clean this place up. The feds left shit shit a mess." I snapped as Travis, The twins, and I stood in the factory we didnt even get out to the farm and see the damage.

Mir added, "This should be against the law. Imma need a mani-pedi after this." All three of us looked over at him and shrugged his shoulders.

"Tonight we just scoping it out. The materials and shit arrive tomorrow. Everyone else is coming also. Except Dandy and Kori...Alexa is a bit under the weather." Travis explained as I crossed my arms.

"So where are Quis, Kelly, and Nat?" I asked. We heard the door open and we turned around and they walked on. Kelly wasnt with them though. He had a tote bag.

"Where is Kellz?" Travis asked Nat.

"She is under lock and key with her folks. She is only allowed out when we are here cleaning. Now while we take this tour—Quis and I got us some funnn." She explained as Quis went into the tote bag and pulled out a Ciroc bottle and Weed Vape Pens.

"One for each of us." Quis added. Akair responded, "Didnt these party favors get us in this predicament. Ill pass." Mir walked over and grabbed one.

"Dont mind my brother he is suck a damn, noob—." Everyone laughed and Travis walked over and grabbed us one and I told him, "Not feeling it tonight."

"Its a radio in one of the offices out back. Come on." Quis added.

Moments later, we all sat in desk chairs and enjoyed the music. I did get me a cup of Ciroc-it was green apple and I can never pass that up.  Natallie blew smoke from her mouth and stated, "Lets play a game. Never have I ever?"

"Ohhh and lets make it interesting. Instead of putting a finger down—we take a shot." Mir added. Akair shook his head and replied, "You just always have to make everything about drinking."  They did their little brotherly banter as I leaned over and whispered, "This game never ends well." Travis smirked, "What you chicken?—." He turned to the group and stated, "Never have I ever sucked dick before?" Everyone except Akair took a shot. My throat burned and I exhaled, "Ohhh. Next. Go Quis."

Quis pondered for a second and then spoke, "Never have I ever been in love with someone in the circle." I stared over at Nat and she stared over at me. I didnt want to lie, but didnt want to start anything. Quis knows exactly what he doing, being messy boots asf.
Nat took her shot and I lowered my cup.

Mir laughed, "Yeahhh fucking right if she the only one that drinks—what about you Benji? He may not be gay, but you definitely are in love with him or have been."

Nat added, "He been here all of a few days and already got you clocked. Trust me, he knows we clowned about that for many years." She let slip as she stared over at Travis. He sat up as I snapped, "And whats that suppose to mean?"

"It means we laughed and actually felt pretty bad about you for years. You was like obsessed with Travis. It was kind of sad honestly." Nat explained and Quis argued, "Alright Nat, thats enough." I shot him a look and snapped, "This is what you wanted." I gave a dramatic pause waiting for Travis to defend me, but nope like the closeted coward he is, he just sat back. I stood up and exhaled, "Imma head on home." I walked for the door and Travis called out to me rushing behind me as I walked down the path.

"Travis, leave me alone. Go back. Its fine. Ill catch an Uber." I told him not trying to care or cry.

"Benji, you really going to let Natallie of all people get under your skin. Cmon." He asked and I spun around, "C'mon what? Im fine with hiding are relationship until you are comfortable with who you are, but dont treat me like some fucking doormat. Defend me. Please dont follow me, I mean it." I pushed his chest and walked out of the factory and puleld my phone out. I quickly ordered me a Uber to go home.