.:Oh, Mario:.

Chapter 11: Oh, Mario.

"HOLDENN!!'" Kipper snapped as he barged into the Sheriff station. Sheriff Holden Kipper hung up the phone with the Mayor and walked out of his office. He spotted Kipper and waved him to come in his office. Kipper pranced around the counter and into the office. The door slammed and he went to spazzing.

"So you sent a team of fucking officers to my door to arrest my fucking daughter on some fake as attempted murder charge. She has been thru enough shit and you goi—."

"First off. I didnt do a fuck thing. The case was brought about by the State thru the victims. When the DNA came back, you daughter name was in the media and over the police scanners before I can say or do anything. Thats the facts." Holden spazzed. Kipper paced the floor back and forth and Holden continued, "Now listen to me. She isnt in jail. She is in Holding for 48 hours here before the state comes and get her. Ill allow you to see her and if she didnt do this...she needs to explain why her DNA was under Victor Hathaway nails."

Kipper looked up at Holden and he couldnt believe the name that just spewed from his lips and it all came together like a jigsaw puzzle. He mumbled, "Vic?" He rushed out of the office and Holden called his name. He rushed out and didnt even see him. It was empty as most of them was still at the scene or was called into the next county because some inmates escaped. I walked into the kitchen and seen Officer Greenwald. He was new by the Mayor. Young, hot-shot, from New York. But he knows how to work. This nigga was eating.

"Greenwald!"

He looked up at me and I stated, "Have you finish processing Natallie Kipper?"

"Yes, she looks hurt as fuck. I will stay to keep an eye on her. I guess its me, you, and her tonight sir." Greenwald said and I exhaled, "Tonight? Its four in the morning."

Suddenly, we heard the doorbell to the front door. Greenwald put his food down and replied, "Im telling you if its Miss Kreaten about her cat again...Imma scream." We walked out and a gun quickly went off and hit the lights. We ducked down behind a desk and Greenwald asked, "Who the fuck is that?" Holden couldnt lie because he didnt see anyone. The lights went out too fast.

Natallie heard the shot from the holding cell. She stood up and walked over to the bars.

"Hellloo??? Is anyone there?" She asked and got no response. She looked back at the drunken lady laying down. She moaned, "Girll shut uppp. Im trying to sleep."

"Did you not just here that fucking gunshot. It was from down the hall."

POW

It went off again and the lady shot up.

"What the fuck is that?"

Benji.

4:45.

I sat up in my bed wincing in pain. I looked around and grabbed my phone and pill bottle. I twisted the top off and popped them. I grabbed the glass of water and sipped it. I clicked my phone and I had messages from everybody.