Chapter Four

Previously...

"Well, that was my boyfriend." She whispered and then her eyes began tearing up again.

"No. no. no. no. You're not about to cry over his ugly ass. You're strong and you're independent and you don't need his ass baby girl." I said wiping her tears. She looked at me and started bawling into her hands. I sigh. I gripped her waist and placed her in my lap straddling me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. She placed her head in the crook of my neck and I put mines into hers. I didn't try to get her to talk anymore I just held her because I knew she needed someone right now.

I heard the front door knob start jiggling and then the door opened.

"What the fuck is this?" Someone yelled.

I turned around and seen the guy from the mall glaring at Gabriella.

I moved protectively in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" Gabriella asked him.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? This is my damn house. Who the fuck is this slim shady lookin' ass motherfucker that you have in my house? Why the fuck was you in his lap?" He yelled walking towards us.

I pushed Gabriella back and stood tall waiting for this dumb ass to do something. He walked up to me and smirked, "Listen white boy I don't know what you're doing here and I don't care why but that girl that's over there, is mines. So I suggest you leave before it gets real ugly in here."

"It got ugly when you walked in." I nonchalantly replied waiting for him to make a move.

His nose flared and he looked at Gabriella, "I knew you was a hoe when I got with you but I thought yo fat ass would've changed."

I punched him in his face and when I went to hit him again I felt arms grabbing me back. I seen Allanso and Damien holding me back while Tamera, Rose, and Jonathan were comforting Gabriella who was crying.

"Let me go. I'm bouta kill his alien lookin' ass." I yelled trying to get away from Allanso and Damien.

"Nah bro you can't fight him. That's Marcus Parish, your next opponent for your upcoming fight." Damien said. I shut my eyes and breathed out my mouth. I can't fight him right now because that's against the rules of my contract. Also I could be sued by him and his attorney. If I fight him right now I'd automatically lose the match and so much money will go down the drain.

"You're my next match? This'll be a piece of cake." The Marcus guy replied.

"What's going on?" Rosie asked confused. I explained what happened to her and Tamera ran up to Marcus and began wailing on him. Damien ran and grabbed Tamera pulling her away from him.

"Ima kill you Marcus. I can't stand yo ugly black ass. Let me go Damien!" Tamera yelled fighting against Damien's hold.

"I don't have time for this. Gabriella tell them to leave or else." Marcus said looking at Gabriella. I looked at her and she seemed terrified. She began shaking and backing away from Marcus while repeatedly whispering no.

"I'm not going no damn where Marcus." Tamera said sitting on the couch and crossing her feet on the coffee table.

Marcus chuckled, "Yes you are because this is my house and I pay the bills and the rent here. Gabriella make them leave. NOW!" He yelled.

"Who the fuck you yelling at bruh?" I asked stepping up to him. Damien stood on side of me while Allanso tried to keep the peace.

"I'm taking to the fat bitch in the back. You can't miss her ass." He chuckled. Damien started towards Marcus but I pulled him back.