Chapter Six

Damien's POV

I woke up with Tamera's head on my chest and her leg thrown across my waist. I kissed her forehead before I eased out of bed and went to the bathroom to relieve myself. When I was walking back to the guest room in Gabriella's apartment her bedroom door opened, I expected it to be Gabriella but it was Kace.

What the fuck is he doing in there? My big brother syndrome kicked in immediately and I stopped in front of him.

"What you doin' in Gabriella's room?" I questioned folding my arms.

"I slept there." He noticed my expression and held his hands up in defense, "Not like that! We just slept in the bed together. That's it I swear bro. I wouldn't to that to Gabs."

I smirked, "I'm not mad bro. I actually think you two would be great together."

"Nah, we wouldn't. I'd fuck it up I know I would." He shook his head.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I just know I'll find a way to fuck it up. That's why." He said before walking past me. I shook my head and walked back into the guest room. When I walked in I seen Tam sitting in bed scrolling on her phone.

"Morning baby." I greeted.

"Good morning babe." She crawled across the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck before placing a kiss on my lips. I kissed back and pecked her lips a few more times.

"Babe. Guess who I just seen coming out of Gabriella's room." I pulled her closer.

She jerked her head back, "Who? I know it ain't Marcus ethiopian lookin' ass! I'm bouta kick her ass!" She exclaimed trying to get out of my hold. I held her tighter and spoke over her cursing, "Baby it wasn't Marcus's weak ass. It was Kace."

She stopped struggling and a smile graced her face, "Really? My girl finally gettin' some white chocolate."

I chuckled and shook my head. "Nah, Kace said all they did was sleep in the bed, that's it." I explained.

She pouted, "Really? No dick or nothing? Not even a lick to the kitty?" I threw my head back laughing.

"Why do you want them to have sex?" I questioned.

"Because then she'll be sprung on him. I've heard from chicks that he's messed with that he's great in bed," She said, I glared at her and she awkwardly chuckled, "But I'm sure he's not better than you baby." She pecked my lips and hugged me closer to her.

"We should try setting them up... again." Tam expressed. I nodded, I like Kace for Gabriella. I know being the head strong woman that she is, she'll most definitely change Kace for the better.

"Here's what we'll do..."

Kace's POV
I was sitting in Gab's kitchen eating cereal, even though it's almost lunch time, and scrolling down my timeline on Instagram.

I looked up when I heard footsteps walking into the kitchen.

"Morning." Jonathan grumbled. He's seriously not a morning person, so I know Zack must have woken him up.

"Good morning." I replied. A few minutes later Zack and Allanso came into the kitchen grabbing bowls for cereal.

We were all sitting down talking when Tamera and Damien walked into the kitchen. Everyone greeted each other and sat down eating. I got up from the island and went to the sink placing my bowl in it.

"Kace." I heard Tamera say. I turned and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Gabriella forgot her lunch and it's almost her lunch break. She wanted me to bring it but I can't because Damien and I are having lunch with his parents. Can you bring it for me?" She asked. I nodded and went to Gabriella's room to grab some clothes. I went into the bathroom across the hall and did my morning hygiene. Once I was finished I went into Gabriella's room and made the bed and straightened up.