Chapter Five

Gabriella's POV

It's been two weeks since I've gotten up and back into the routine of life. I'm still staying with Tamera and Damien, but I'm currently packing my things because I've found a two bedroom one bathroom apartment about twenty minutes away from Tam's house.

As I was packing my underwear I heard a knock on the door. I stopped packing and went open the door. Kace was leaning against the door with his black leather jacket thrown across his shoulder as he held it.

"Why are you standing like that?" I questioned.

He smirked, "Because all the ladies love this pose. It makes their panties wet."

I laughed and stepped aside letting him in. I shut the door once he was in and went back to the dresser to finish packing. The box I had was full so I went into the garage and grabbed another one. When I went back into the room Kace had a pair of my panties, that said 'Eat me' in bold letters, dangling from his hand.

He looked up and smirked, "I would love to see you in these." I blushed and yanked my panties from him shoving them into the box I had. Over the last few weeks Kace and I have grown closer. We've been getting to know each other and he's honestly like a best friend to me. He'll come and have lunch with me while I'm on my lunch break, I'll go with him to the gym and motivate him and I even work out with him, and we always go out and do fun stuff together like going to the carnival or the movies. He flirts here and there but I always chalk it up to him just being naturally flirty.

Kace stopped joking around and finished helping me pack. He loaded the boxes into my car and hopped into the drivers seat. I glared at him, "Who said you could drive my car?"

"I did." He replied shrugging. I shook my head and got into the passenger seat. Kace drove to the apartment and parked into the parking space. He already knew the directions here because he was the one who went apartment hunting with me. I have all my furniture in the apartment and I've already arranged it all. So all I have to do is put my clothes up in the closet and dressers and I'll be good.

We got onto the elevator and Kace pressed '3' and we waited as the elevator went up. Once the elevator stopped and the doors opened we got off and walked down the hall to the last door on the floor. I got the key out of my pocket and unlocked my door. Walking in I first seen my fully furnished living room.

Living room in the photo above