Christmas

Ok first before you read I myself don't have any thing against Christians this is just for the story.
Triggers: Abuse
Also strong swearing and talk.

Lance POV
I never loved my family. They made me cold and unforgiving. But I made a mask. A great one for that matter. I had Hunk come over countless times and when I told home he didn't believe me because they acted so nice. I lost him that day. The time I lost Pidge is when I showed her my scars. She though I was self harming and didn't want 'bad vibes'. When we got into space I was kinda happy I didn't have to see my family.

Around le Christmas

Every one was happy even Keith. Everyone got to visit each other's family. But I suggested we didn't go to my house. "Lance we're a team we are going to meet your family." Allura demanded. I sighed. They abused me and my siblings. I was the oldest so I had to protect them. But with me gone they are all alone. I actually now I want to see if they are alive. "And Lance don't say bad things bout them again ok." Hunk sneered. He never did that. Huh.

After visiting family's.

My house was last and we had 2 hours per house except Keith they did want bad memories. But no exception for me. When we got to my house you could already smell alcohol. It fumes my nostrils I walked up first and knocked on the door. My mother opened it. "You little shit I thought you were dead. Go, leave." She screamed. "I wanted to see how my siblings are doing." I calmly spoke. My mother obviously got even more angry. "Mom ju-" She interrupted me with a bottle to the arm. Blood started to flow. "Let me see them." I stood. She sighed and waved Voltron in. I walked in to see my siblings emotionless. I didn't even bother to say hi. I walked around to see if there was any decorations. There was none. I walked up to my mom to introduce the team. "Mom this is Voltron. Their names are Sh-" "Shut up you annoying piece of trash!" She swung agian. She got my nose. After working with Voltron I know how to take a hit. "Well I think it's time to go." I spoke turning around. I felt a cut from my side. Huh. I looked to see a knife. I pulled it out like nothing. Shit my mask it's breaking. I then turned around and turned around and punched her back in the eye. I turn around to see the team shocked at what they just witnessed. I heard a rumble. "Well guess what I never wanted to have you at least your brother and sisters know how to act!" She yelled. "I never counted you as a mom! And no wonder dad left us! He didn't want to deal with your bullshit!" I screamed. "Well your an excuse of a son. And a shit pilot. You only got in because you seduced your way in you skank." She replied louder. "Look at the one talking! And you know damn well I got in because I studied. You fucked your way into your job! You really didn't think I heard you fuck him! Oh Jerry! I'm not gonna sit here like last time!" I shrieked. I looked back at my teammates "Let's go now." I commanded. We were walking out "Oh and also mom I hope you choke on your bosses cock." I slammed the door. My voice low and lifeless. I walked back to the castle ready for the day to be over. My body covered in blood I wrapped myself up. "I told you guys going there wouldn't be the best idea." I coldly broke. My mask was crumbled on the floor. The castle was silent. They were taking in what happened. I could tell. 

Then we all went to sleep.

This was really harsh so next story it's gonna be more fluffy. Ok. (*'-') like wow it hurt to write also sorry for this being late.