What If

So of course Lance thought of suicide. Of course he never talked about these thoughts but his mind set is changing. What would happen if he died.

Lance POV
The team was discussing over breakfast what kinds of planets they love. Of course Hunk loves the Balmara so he likes that planet. Pidge likes that weird forest planet. Keith and Shiro both like Saturn idk why though. Allura and Coran loved Altea. But it was like I liked no planet. Like if I died my family wouldn't know any different that what they know now. They already think I'm dead. The saved planets don't really pay attention to my work.

My team. They all have their things and I don't. Pidge is the smart hacker with family she can talk to. Hunk has a girlfriend rock and can feed us all, hell can even make the meanest soft. Shiro is the born leader with many friends and fans. Keith was the tough bad boy with an anime backstory. Allura was a badass princess. Coran was a great supervisor and captain. Lotor the kid with daddy issues and the leader of a entire empire.

And then me. Nothing special. I say I'm a great sharpshooter but I can't shoot for shit. Words that come out of my mouth are just shit. I am the seventh wheel. Doesn't matter.

But what if. I just killed my self. Pidge wouldn't care. Hunk would be happy for one less mouth to feed. Shiro would be ecstatic because he wouldn't have to deal with my bs. Allura and Coran would think nothing of it. Keith would scoff it off. Lotor doesn't even know me and would take my place.
So I wouldn't matter.

"Hey guys do you know what you would do if someone on the team died?" I ask. "We would replace them after the funeral." Allura blankly stated. I finished my food and went to my room. So it's decided I'm not important and replaceable.

What if I took my gun. What if I wrote a note. What if I shoved the gun next to my head. What if I shot it.

But what if I didn't.

Idk haven't posted in a while and I know it's shit sorry but it's content. See you next chapter