Why should you care? Prt 1

Lance is a normal boy in college and Allura is his girlfriend. Things get uneven and he runs away with Keith.

Lances POV
It's the anniversary of me and Allura. 1 whole year of happiness. But if feels different. Like she doesn't care. We are watching her favorite movie and eating this weird food she's in love with. But this whole year. It's feels fake. Like she doesn't want to be here.
I asked Hunk to come over and set the mood but right not at the moment they are talking and I'm so outcasted I could leave and they wouldn't care or notice.
So I do.
I get my phone, my keys, money, some snacks and leave.
Surprise! This is my last day of college any way. I graduated and have a intern ship for Marine Biology (Im trying to get a scholarship in marine biology because it's so fucking cool) in Florida. The only reason I didn't think of going is because "everyone cared" and didn't want me to leave this shit home town. I came from Cuba and I have lost a lot of my Cuban pride during these past years and need to regain it.
Driving my car round to my dorm feels so relaxing. I go inside to see Professor Shirogane lecturing Keith. Its chuckle worthy considering they are brothers.
I go up stairs and get out my duffle bag. Throwing my clothes and books into a back is fun.
I put on Shakira and pack.

~After like five songs~

I look at my empty room and sigh
Man I'm going to miss this place. Mostly Keith because we are in like half the classes together and he loves biology so we have some friend ship over it.
I take my pillow and my quilt my mom made and put it in my back.
I check my wallet to see I have my saved money over the years knowing I would probably do this.
I have over $800 a good amount to get me to Florida and rent a small apartment.
Bringing out my phone I see some one running towards my car with a bag.
"Lance start the car NOW!" Keith opens and closes the door.
"Wait what's happening?!" I yell scrambling for the keys.
"Shiro said I have to move out of the house and if I don't have one by the end of the years he'll beat my ass all the way back to Korea!" He screams
"AND YOU DIDNT LOOK FOR A CONDO OR ANYTHING?!!?!" I scream starting the car.
"NO I WAS TRYING TO GET TO THE SAME JOB AS YOU!!! And I did BUT I TOTALLY FORGOT AND NOW SHIROS GONNA KILL ME!!!!!" He pulls his hair.
"WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GET THE SAME JOB!?" I yell.
"JUST GO ILL TELL YOU LATER! IF YOU HEAR CLOSELY YOU CAN HEAR SHIROS ANGER!!!" He says ready for death.

I press the gas and get on to the high way. After an hour of silence I break the ice.
"Hey so why did you want to go to the same job?" I ask turning for a different route.
"Well I didn't want the exact same job I just wanted to go with you. I get to go to the same research center. BUT I get to study the land and water animals." He proudly grins.
"You did it for the hippos didn't you?" I chuckle joking around changing the mood.
"Yes." He says with a dead ass face.
"Wait really?" I smile.
He mumbled something.
"OMG DID THE KEITH THE BAD BOY SEINOR OF ALTEA COLLEGE GET A DEGREE JUST TO RESEARCH FuCKING HIPPOS!?!?" I laugh my ass off.
"Maybe... But you shut up you did this for the sharks!" He tries to reverse it.
"Yes and octopi." I chime in. "So did you bring anything besides clothes?"
He nods.
"Yeah I uh brought some money, cigarettes and vodka ." He smiles.
"Ok besides the vodka and cigarettes how much money did you bring?" I sigh. I'll throw em out later.
"I have around $2300." He sighs "should have brought more in mind."
"BULL SHIT YOU GOT $2300 DOLLARS?!" I scream almost stopping the car.
"I mean it's not that much." He shrugs.
"I will FITE YOU M8 THATS A LOAD OF MONEY!!" I continue yelling.
"Fine how much did you bring." He says slouching into my car seat.
"Uh. Guess?" I grin.
"$1000" He says tired.
"Down" I say trying to keep a straight face.
"Any way I'm going to sleep." He says pulling his seat back "Hey can I use this quilt?"
"No my mom made that." I say.
"The pillow?" He asks.
"Ugh fine use em both." I cave in.
"Cool toast." He smiles pulling them in front.
He covers him self and places the pillow to fit him.
"Night."