Take a bite, Why not?

Au where they are all life guards

Lances POV
I woke up in the shack I call home and get out of my bed. I look over to see Allura in hers and Lotor next to her. I go over to start some coffee and head into the dressing room. I get dressed into my under amor suit and put my blue trunks on over it. I get my coffee and put it in my water bottle. "Allura WAKE UP!" I shout. She wakes up and flips me off. "Wow you guys are so much like siblings." Lotor said yawning. I look at Allura as she looks at me. "Hhahahaha, wanna break it to him?" I ask through chuckles. "We are siblings you knuckle head." She said running her hand through his hair.

"But what about his flirty comments?!" He says, eyes widening. "It's a joke. That's why we always laugh it off." She looks in his eyes. "Ok I'm off for my morning run I'll see you guys at work." I open the door. I look at the sand and the beautiful sun rise. I start jogging up and down the beach warming when Hunk joins me. "Hey bud," Hunk smiles. "So gonna ask Pidgeon out today?" I smirk. He starts blushing. "Maybe..." he says thinking we go a few times more before his watch beeps for our shift to start. We walk to the station to get our supplies.

So here's the thing we are best at.
Hunk is best at cpr and saved 17 lives even though we all are certified. Pidge is best at routes and 911 calls. She knows what streets are blocked at what times and are the fastest. Allura is a great fighter. Since a lot of the time a person is hurt by a shark she is brave enough to get them. Shiro is pretty much the same but he ended up with a robotic arm and a scar. Lotor is the assistant manager. Coran is the operated and manager. Matt and Keith are the medics who on seen can help with any wounds. But me. I'm the best at.... I'm good for...... nothing. I'm shit. I can't even do my job right. All I can do is yell through a microphone and tell kids not to go through to boundaries.

I sigh as I climb the watching towers searching for sharks. Then I think. What if I get the next child from a shark. There is no reason I'm here except I'm good at swimming and yelling. I could put my useless life for a naive kid with potential. I look up realizing I wasn't searching to see a kid out of boundaries. "KID STAY IN THE BOUNDARIES!" I speak through the microphone. The kid looks at me and glares and continues. I look above the horizon to see a fin. I jump down. And dash to the beach and jump in. I swim as fast as possible getting to the kid. I get there fast enough to see the shark heading right at me. I shove the kid behind me. "Go." I state. He looks in horror and swims away. I then get heaved down in the depts of blue. I look to see a shark chopping on my leg. I then kick its snout. It's weakest part. It runs away but I look down at my leg so see half of it floating a meter away. My knee and down was gone. I struggle to the surface and see blurry figures. I struggle to the shore. I get the shallow part where it's slightly above my waist when it goes black.

I wake up with Keith and Matt fixing me up and calling someone. I can't hear the sound is fuzzy and my sight is foggy. I look over light headed to see Allura crying over Lotors shoulder. I then knocked out.

I've decided every Sunday and Wednesday I'm gonna post. So like see you Sunday. Also maybe a part two idk.