Chapter 7 - First Fans

When we got to Jordan's apartment I think I was so tired I could've passed out on the spot. But I decided I wanted to stay awake. "Where are we sleeping Mr. Bayani?" I ask him rubbing my eyes. "Just over there. It's my brothers room." He says pointing to a room. I picked up my bags and took them in there. I put them in the corner of the room and jumped on the bed. I curled up ready to sleep, I checked the time. It said it was 6pm, I sighed and put my phone down. Graser came in and put is stuff down next to mine. "We're going out to a semi fancy sushi place in about 10 minutes." He says sitting down next to me. I sit up and stretch. "Give me 15 minutes please." I say to him standing up, he nods his head and I go to my bag to get clothes. I grab my light blue flowy floral dress and put it on. I grab my makeup and straightener and go into Jordan's bathroom. I straiten my hair and leave it out. I put some concealer on and some eyeliner. I do a cat shape around my eye. I then put on a bit of mascara. I check the time and see that it took me 10 minutes. I walk out of the bathroom and to the lounge. "Ready." I say to Jordan and Graser, who were sitting on the couch talking. The stood and up and Graser took my hand. We walked towards the door and walked out into the hallway. We waited while Jordan closed the door, I gave Graser a bear hug and he gave me one back. It only took about 10 minutes to get to the sushi place. When we walk inside we see all the cube members sitting at a long table, there are 3 seats left. Two next to eachother and one next to H. Me and Graser sit in the 2 seats next to eachother and Jordan sits next to H. "I love you're dress!" Dul says to me, I look at her and she looks absolutely gorgeous. "You think I look gorgeous! Have you looked in the mirror lately?" I say smiling. "Awh, thanks Rose!" She says to me, she has a big smile on her face. I feel someone tap on my shoulder, I turn around and see 2 girls who looked about 15 standing there with their phones. One had a Graser shirt on and the other had one of my shirts on. "Is this real life? Is this actually the real cube people." One of the girls say, wiping her eyes. "Yes, yes it is." I say smirking at them, they smile right back at me. "Can we all have a picture?" One girl says. "We won't be at PAX tomorrow, they sold out." The other one says. "Of course!" Graser says to them, they get the camera on their phones up and we all stand up, we have on of the waitresses take the photo. I also had them take one on my phone. The woman passes our phones back and we sit back down. "So do you girls have twitter?" I ask them. They nod their heads enthusiastically. "Yes, mines @lanadel_babe and hers is @rosefan (I dunno if these are real accounts)." The girl in the Graser shirt says. I grab out my phone and go on twitter, I follow both of them and post the pictures. Their phones making a buzzing noise and they grab them out of their pockets. They both cover their mouth with their hands. "Oh my god thank you Rose!" One of the says hugging me, then the other one hugs me too. "Bye guys!" I say waving to them, they wave back. We have our dinner and just chat for a while.

When we got home I really thought I was going to pass out. I went into the room and got out some clothes. I put on my "no make up #nofilter" top and my vintage style pyjama shorts that I got from forever 21. I wiped off my makeup and put my hair in a messy bun on top of my head. I grab my stuff and walk towards my room. I see Jordan sitting on the couch watching some random show. "Night Jordan." I say to him, he turns around and looks at me. "Night Rose." He says back, I walk into my room and see Graser waiting for me. I put my stuff away and get into the bed. "Night Zach." I say cuddling up to him. "Night Rose." He says kissing my cheek. Then I fell asleep to dream the most amazing dreams.