Chapter 10 ~ Last Day

I woke up lying next to Graser. God, he looked so cute when he was sleeping. I kissed him and he woke up, he smiled at me. "Morning beautiful." He said, I smiled. "Good morning Mr. Grasercpmcyt." I say to him, he smirks and I laugh. "What's the time?" He asked. I grabbed my phone and looked. "10am." I say to him, I look at my wallpaper. It was a picture that was taken yesterday, just before we left for pax. He had his arm around my waist and I had mine just under his arm. We looked so cute together. My head was resting on his shoulder and we were smiling. I showed him and he smiled. "You look so beautiful in this picture. Can you send it to me?" He says to me, putting his arm around my shoulder. "Of course I can. You look hot in this picture." I say to him smiling. We both laugh, we just sit there in a cuddle position for about 5 minutes. We didn't even talk, we just lied there smiling. I grab my phone and open twitter. Graser is watching what I'm doing. "Hey guys, I just thought I'd tell you the I'm going out with @Graser10, we've been dating for a month." I write, I press tweet and look up at him. He smiles at me and grabs his phone. He goes on twitter an retweets my tweet. "It's good to get that off my chest." I say to him, he nods in agreement.

*1 hour later*

Graser grabbed my hand as we walked out the door. I was wearing a Graser top that said "do you love me today?", a jumper with pineapples on it, some black leggings and navy vans. I had my hair in a high ponytail and was wearing some concealer and mascara. I no longer had my bandages on. When we got to the car, me and Graser sat in the back and got on twitter to look at what people had said. "@RoseJones @Graser10 I called it yesterday, I said you to should go out to you. Love you guys <3" one of them said. I smiled, it was one of the girls I met yesterday. I put my phone in my pocket and rested my head on Graser's shoulder. "I can't believe it's our last day." I say to him. "Neither can I, I'll miss Seattle." He says putting his arm around me. I smiled and closed my eyes.