Chapter 13 - Prank Calls

When we got to Andrea, Jenn, Lauren and Arden's apartment we all sat down and had a chat. We talked about our channels and clothes pretty much. Then at about 6 we decided to start filming our videos. I changed into a top that said "be nice to zombies", leather high waisted leggings and black beanie that said "homies". I went and stood out with them and started filming. "Hey guys, it's Rose and Andrea and Jenn and Lauren and Arden. Today we are doing a prank call video. So let's start I guess." I grab what I have to say out of the first cup and read it out. "I have to say "we have to stop those sexy nights"" I say. I put my hand in the second cup to find out who I'm calling. I count my contacts till I get to who I'm calling. "Oh my god I have to call Jordan. Do you approve of this Graser?" I ask him laughing. "Yep." He says nodding. "And if you didn't know. Jordan is Bayani, one of Graser's best friends." I say, I call him and wait for him to answer.

J: Hello?

R: Hey Jordan it's Rose. Do you have a second to talk?

J: Sure what's up?

R: Those sexy nights we had while I was in Seattle, next time we see eachother we can't do it again.

J: What are you talking about?

R: Of course! You deny it! It was your idea!

J: I don't even know what you're talking about

R: Bye Jordan

I hang up the phone and start laughing. That was awkward. We filmed the rest of the video, and kept laughing. Then we filmed the other videos. We had pizza for tea, then watched the Hunger Games. When we finished it was 10 and we were tired. So we went to sleep. I got ready for bed and snuggled up to Graser. "Today was fun." I say staring into his eyes. He smiled at me. "Yeah it was. Goodnight." He says back. "Goodnight." I say back. He gives me a peck and we drift off to sleep.