Chapter 5 - Stories

I woke up in my bed. I didn't know what was going on. Graser came in the door with a hot chocolate. "You ok?" He asked me. I didn't know what he was talking about. I sat up and my head was hurting a lot. "What happened to my head." I ask in a sleepy voice. "You have a migraine, want your hot chocolate." He said holding it out. "Thank you." I say taking it. "How about you tell me the story of how you started YouTube?" Graser asks. I nod my head lightly. "Well one day I was at school. This girl came up to me and said 'I like your outfit, you should be a YouTuber' and I was just like, k. And it was like a singing competition day and I decided to sing. I sung 'You Won't See Me' by The Beatles and Krisa filmed. Then she uploaded it to YouTube. Basically, it got like a million views and I had a lot of people telling me to make a YouTube channel. So I did. And then I heard about Minecraft and decided I wanted to make a Minecraft channel as well." I said. Then I smiled. "What?" I asked. "You know how you told me the other day that about all of your imperfections and how much you hate them?" He says. "Yeah...." I say feeling a bit sick to the stomach. Was he about to tell me that I was so imperfect? I already knew that. "Well, I think your imperfections are perfect. You have perfect imperfections." He says. I can feel tears in my eyes. "Zach." I said I looked him in the eyes. Then I kissed him. This kiss was better than the one from last night. "This has been the best month of my life." I say wiping away my tears. "I think this has been the best month of my life too." He says. Then he kisses my forehead. "Get some rest." He says walking away. "Why don't you take a nap too." I said patting next to me. He comes and lies next to me and we cuddle up. "Now let's sleep." I say laughing. "Sounds like a plan." He said. Then I fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Forgive me for a short chapter! |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~