Chapter 3: No Way

Will:
I can't believe shelby can do that. It was like the coolest thing ever. She has gotten so much better at her powers. Wait should see if the whole mad thing still effects her power control? I mean I know she is really cocky so why not...
Shelby:
I showed will my power of combing water and fire in my palm and shooting it. I know it's pretty freaking awesome. I mean name one person you know that can do that. No one, that s what I thought." So will how did you like it?"" I mean it was ok I've seen you do better." My hands were getting hot. I knew what that meant." What did you just say?"" It was alright it wasn't awesome."" Don't toy with me will. You have seen how I get."" I know but it wasn't cool." Oh he didn't just say that. Alright now I'm pissed. Test me will I dare you." Do you seriously want to say that right now?"" Yes shelby your powers aren't that cool. I bet your coolest power is flushing the toilet by yourself." Ok here it comes..." Will you better take that back!"" NO!"
Will:
I was doing it she was pissed now. Oh shit I better dunk." Alright will you asked for it. AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Fire ignited from her body then POW everything black. Did she really just knock me out. "Will...WILL...WILL WAKE UP...BUDDY PLEASE WAKE UP!
Shelby:
"911 what's your emergency."" Umm hello I'm at *********** in ********** and something really really bad happened and my friend got knocked out!"" Ok we are sending someone, can you tell me what happened please?"" No...no I-i can't."" Why dear please tell me."" I can't if...if I tell you I...i can lose my life."" Ok well stay on the phone with me until they get there ok."" O-ok.""............."" Mrs are you ok, you still on the line with me, Mrs, you still on line."
911 operator:
"WE NEED BACK UP NOW!"" Why?"" Because the lady who is on the line went silent now WE NEED BACKUP I REPEAT WE NEED BACKUP!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow was that chapter eventful. I don't really have to much to say so PEACE OUT NASH CLASH!❤