Weird Dreams

A/n hey my beautiful people! I'm soooo sorry I haven't been updating in almost 2 months! School  has gotten the best of me. And I'm doing some stuff to plan my graduation in June. Also my mom has been in and out of the hospital (she's having a baby) and I haven't had any time to write! I will give u guys a couple new chapters for the time I have missed. I'm so sorry once again. Love u all💗

Will's POV

"Y/n?......Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!? BABY COME BACK! I NEED YOU!"
*distant cries for help and screaming in pain*
"Will help me!" Y/n cried faintly in the distance
"Baby i will help you! Just tell me where you are" I yell back in tears
"I love you Will but it's my time to go now." Y/n says in a defeated voice.
"Baby, no! Stay with me! I'm coming just...hold on a little longer!" I say back. Nothing. I heard nothing. I fell to my knees and cried.
"I love you too" I whispered. She's gone. My world is gone.
"Will" I heard mike yell.
"Mike?"
"Will! Come quick it's y/n! She's..... shes

All of a sudden I was being shaken. What the. Who is this?
"Will? Baby wake up" I heard y/n's soft voice. My eyes flung open and I gave y/n a tight hug.
"I love you" I told her
"I love you too"she replied.
"What was your dream about?" Mike asked.
"Nothing it's stupid" I said now standing up.
"It's okay, just tell us" y/n said looking into my eyes.
"You died, y/n, and I couldn't save you." I said starting to tear up again.
"I'm so sorry" I continued.
"Oh baby, that was just a dream." Y/n said hugging me again.
"Well I'm gonna go make breakfast" mike said quickly and ran up the stairs.
"What's up with him?" I asked
"I'm not sure." Y/n replied. We grabbed each other's hands and walked up the stairs.

Mikes POV

I can't stand them all lovey and touchy together. I want y/n to be my girl! But will is my best bud. And I wouldn't take her away from him. *phone starts ringing*
Phone call- m=mike e=eleven
M- hello?
E- hi mike.
M- oh, hey el! What's up?
E- nothing. Can I come over?
M- sure I'm making breakfast. I have Will and y/n over too!
E- alright I'll be there in 5 minuets.
M- okay see you then!
I hung up the phone and continued cooking. Then I heard Will and y/n come upstairs.
"I'm making eggs, eggos and bacon!" I told them. They nodded and sat down at the table beside me.
"El is coming over!" I told them.
"When?" Y/n asked excitedly.
"Any minute now." I replied

Y/n's POV

I sensed something different. Something it'd wasn't right. It's eleven. She's... mad. Why? Did she have a dream about papa like me? I'll talk to her. Then, there was a knock at the door. Will and mike were talking.
"I'll get it." I told them. They nodded and continued their conversation. I opened the door and saw.....