Alibi

Hey! So, I'm thinking one more chapter? I might be able to be convinced to write more if you try hard enough though...I don't own anything, except Nath's DJ self, MONSTER. I don't know ANYTHING about DJing, all that I know is from watching Krewella's live videos. Anyways, enjoy!

xo Nath

***************

Nathanael

Setting up for a show was always a pain. He normally had Draco to help, but since the blonde Slytherin had given himself a concussion, Nath had to lug his turntables to the stage, set up EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. SPEAKER. all by himself, as well as getting ready. He plugged in the last wire, then stood up from behind one of the speakers, hearing the knee he messed up in Quidditch crack. This was a big event, the first time his old class from College would see him after two years. 

"Hey, Nath! Imagine how your class will react seeing you!" He heard Draco shout from where he was scribbling in a notebook. Nath chuckled. They would react interestingly, seeing as when he left them for Hogwarts, he had been 155cm, overly shy, hid behind his bangs, and had gotten akumatized for drawing. Now, two years later, he was 198cm, slightly less shy, no longer hid behind his bangs {preferring to keep his now-longer hair in a loose bun} and was a world-famous DJ. Thet was going to be interesting indeed. 

A few moments later he hard chattering from behind him, Alix's high pitched voice rising above everyone else's. He stood up, stretching, and headed for his turntables set up on the stage. 

Draco

Draco stood up as well, grabbing the list of classmates and headed for the door.

He paused. "Nath, I have a concussion, I'm not supposed to be reading." He hollered, seeing a tall guy in a red sweatshirt look at him.

"Just get Sabrina to do it! She looks like a female version of me except with orange hair!" he shouted back from backstage.

"I know what she looks like! We're in half of the same classes!" he shouted back, adding an "And she's best friends with my boyfriend." at the end.

"Sabrina! Get your butt over here and do attendance for me." He hollered at the open greenroom door. Nathanael's twin sister appeared, in all her 179cm glory, flipped her hair off of her shoulder, and grinned at the class. 

"Alright! Marinette and Adrien, you two get the front, Alya and Nino, behind them, Ivan and Mylene behind them, and so on. The seats are marked. Chloe and Lila, come with me." Draco watched as Sabrina led Chloe and Lila to their respective seats, Lila to the right of Adrien and Chloe backstage. He grinned, then joined Nath onstage. 

Nathanael put his headphones on, then flipped lots of switches, pressed buttons, and slid some sliders, and voila-the sounds of Paris filled the room. Draco reached underneath the turntables, grabbed the Russian flag, and held it above his head as he clambered next to Nath's hands, now producing music. 

He looked out at the audience--Nath's former class--and grinned as they started nodding along to the Bollywood style music, laughed out loud as Rose stood up and started dancing next to Juleka. They seemed to be having lots of fun, which was their goal. Draco watched as Nath took a hand off of a bunch of sliders and passed Draco a mic, who turned it on and began singing along to MONSTER's new song.

Always been a black sheep living in a daydream
In too deep, in too deep
I'ma give you everything, I'ma give you everything forever, everything
You and me go no sleep, gonna keep it O.G
On the same team, same damn team
'Til my body 6 feet, I'ma give you everything forever, everything

Draco rapped his heart out, feeling the words vibrate through his chest and out to Nath's former class, who seemed to be getting into the song.

 I'm that Al Capone Cadillac, drive like a maniac                                                                                              Killer like zodiac {Yeah yeah yeah}                                                                                                                          Shock to your cardiac, 'till the end got your back                                                                                            Even when you're gonna crash

I'm still gonna ride with you, ride with you, ride with you
You know I'd die for you, die for you, die for you
Put it all on the line for you just to keep it bulletproof (oh)
Stay with me tonight, I'll be your alibi

Yeah, yeah, yeah
I'll be your alibi
Yeah, yeah, yeah
I'll be your alibi

Ready for the backlash, Sarah Connor combat
I'll be back, I'll be back
I'ma give you all I have, I'ma give you all I have forever, all I have
Keep you in my habitat, dedication to the max
Never change that, won't change that
I'ma give you all I have, I'ma give you all I have forever, all I have

Yeah we're different from the masses, we go back, Jurassic
Baby, we a classic (yeah, yeah, yeah)
With you 'til the casket, mellow the dramatic
Even through the madness, yeah

I'm still gonna ride with you, ride with you, ride with you
You know I'd die for you, die for you, die for you
Put it all on the line for you just to keep it bulletproof (oh)
Stay with me tonight, I'll be your alibi
Oh, I'll be your alibi

Yeah, yeah, yeah
I'll be your alibi
Yeah, yeah, yeah
I'll be your alibi

I'm still gonna ride with you, ride with you, ride with you
You know I'd die for you, die for you, die for you
Put it all on the line for you just to keep you bulletproof
Stay with me tonight, I'll be your alibi
I'll be your, I'll be your, I'll be your alibi

Yeah, yeah, yeah
I'll be your alibi, I'll be your alibi
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah
I'll be your alibi

Alibi, I'll be your alibi

As the song closed, the class cheered, Draco's best friend grinned, and Draco hopped down from the turntables. The duo high-fived, then stepped off stage to greet the class.

"Oh my god that was so cool!" A small girl with bright pink hair on one ponytail and loose on the other side ran up to Nath first.

"Can I post that on my blog!?" A dark-skinned girl with auburn hair came up next, holding a phone with ladybug spots tightly.

"Hi Alix, Alya, "Nathanael addressed the girls in order, Draco assumed, "Thank you Alix, and yes, you can post the video on your blog Alya. The song is titled Alibi." 

Nath seemed to be getting uncomfortable, so Draco stepped in, "I'm Draco, Nath's best, and oldest, friend. Just so you know, I am a guy, though I sing like a girl."

The rest of the class surrounded them, chatting as the two friends looked at each other and grinned.

*******************

I'm sorry that took so long to post, I have no excuses other than Swim team started up again, I had tests, school got out, and I found out that two of my closest friends are moving. If you liked the song, be sure to check out some of their other stuff too. 

Love you guys!

xo Nath