Finding My Prince Charming ( A One Direction FanFiction)

Pic Of Jessica on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*FLASHBACK*

"Harry Give Me Back My Barbie!" I Whined. " You Want It? Come And Get It!" He Said Back Amusingly.

I'm Not the Most Athletic Person You Know. For a 10 year Old He runs Fast ! I Sat down on the bench and started to cry . He Rushes Over " Whats Wrong Jessica? " He asked Me. He he I Think To Myself he fell for it I Think to myself. I Grab My Doll Back For Him And Make A Break For The House. ' NANANANANANA!!! YOU CANT CATCH ME!" I yell.  

 He quickly Catches up and jumps onto my back. We both tumble down the hill. He lands on top of me and we both start laughing like idiots. He helps me up and we go inside. 

"You Hungry?" He asks me. I nod then we both help ourselves to the plate of cookies my dad put out for us.  

"So..." He Starts awkwardly . "Have you ever had a crush before? " he asks. I swear I could've felt myself turn a million shades red. I shift in my seat avoiding his eyes. 

Thankfully His dad comes in and bellows in a deep voice "Harry, Were leaving! " 

Our two dads shook hands and said their goodbyes.  

"See You Tomorrow Haz! " I Yelled 

"See You too Jess " he replied I smiled at his nickname for me. I bet you're wondering why no moms are mentioned. Both our moms died in childbirth & My dad has been diagnosed with Cancer and has 4 years to live...

*THE PRESENT * ( 7 Years Later)

"Emmy!! Have you seen Yellow Wedges? " I Yell at my Bestie. 

"Nope! Sorry Hun! "She replies. Its the last week of Summer before school starts and we were going to beach. We were going with Jason and Evan . My sister & Brittany's Boyfriends and my sister Rachel and Our best guy Friend Devon. I suddenly remembered my Old Friend Harry Styles. We used to be so close when we were little but now hes too busy with his band. One direction, I met them a couple of times and they seem like good lads 

I sigh. Emmy comes over and says " What's wrong love? "Its just that I miss harry and I wish we were friends again... 

"Don't worry, there's nothing a bit of shopping can't fix " She replies. I hear a Small Cheer from the closet. I look in. Its Brittany already looking for an outfit. I just smile at her.

We all quickly get undressed and Britt is laying out every ones stuff . We don't mind because we've seen each other naked plenty of times. After 30 minutes were out of the shower and Emmy is working on every ones hair. Were in our underwear when my phone buzzes. 

NEW TEXT its says 

To : Jess 

Me in the boys will be there in 20 minutes be ready! Xoxo 

From : Devon

As I read it out loud, we start 2 panic. 20 Minutes?!?! 

After 15 minutes we look ready 

I'm wearing My Yellow wedges and a Yellow Sundress that comes up 2 my knees. A big floppy hat with a Yellow bow My lucky Bracelet and a little bit of mascara and lip gloss. I look at myself in the mirror "Perfect " I Think To Myself