The Crash

*JESS'S POV *

I woke and I felt Knackered. I cleared my mind and tried to remember the last place I was. The car! I probably fell asleep and someone carried me here. I reached for my phone and tried to get out of bee.

I felt someones arms around my waist. I Turned and saw......................

Harry. What? I must be seeing things. I took his wrists and removed his hands from my waist. "Wierd " I Thought. I though harry like Nina? No It cant b happening. Those sparks I felt when I Turned and looked into his Emerald-Blue Eyes ....... No. I Love Zayn. I got out of my bed and took a pair of Skinnies, A Green Hoodie and a White Tanktop. I took green hightops and a towel and got in the shower. I let the water calm me down.

I quickly shampoo'ed my hair and rinsed it. I put on conditioners and grabbed a loofa and washed my entire body. I rinsed out the conditioner and grabbed ly wax strips I quickly waxed and got out. I found my Pink Chiffon Body Cream and Spray. I absolutely LOVE it. It smells like candy and marshmallows and strawberries.

I put on deoderent and brushed through my hair. I blow dryed and put it in a messy bun. I put in a few random Sparkly Green Clips into my hair. I sprayed some perfume into it.

I put on the rest of my clothes and stepped out. I found Harry walking aroune in his Calvin Klein Boxers.

"Hey..." He says in that Sexy &Husky Morning Voice of his. He heads over to the shower and I leave and go To Britt's

I walker in and found her dressed. She was Dip-Dying her hair purple.

"Ohh! Can I try too! " "Sure! " she said. She helped get all my Clips out of my hair and opened it.

Sh marked of 7½ Inches with an elastic . "What color? " she asks. "HOT PINK PLEASE! :D " I yell in her ear.

She grabs a Tub or Hot pink dye and carefully dips the marked off hair in to the dye.

She lets the extra drip off. She wraps it around with foil. And says "Wait 30 and then rinse it off " I noe and head downstairs. I smell Eggs cooking and saunter into th kitchen.

I see Liam cooking Eggs and Niall standing behind him Bugging Niall by saying "Is it Done yet? Can I eat it now? "Liam just looks at him and sighs

I sit down on the sofa and turn on the news. "There has been a theatre shooting at the new spiderman movie premier. The youngest victim being 3 months! Please show your support and donate. Money needed to remove the bullet. Please text 0123456789 to make a donation of £5!"

I whipped out my phone and see that my followers have noticeably gone up! They went from 30 to 30K. Impressive. I thought. I make a quick tweet

"@_Trudirectioner @OneDirection Please show you support for the Victims of the Theatre Shooting! 12 people have been killed and a total of 50 being injured. Thanks :D X"

Louis and Zayn came in through the door looking tired and sweaty. "Gym? " I ask. "Yeah, Zayn here thought it would be a good Idea to try and benchpress 400 LBS! oh wait and lemme see. And NEARLY GETTING US KILLED! Louis replied. Zayn just gave hm a Sheepish Grin.

"Oh and My mom invited us for dinner. She hasn't seen the boys in awhile and shes really excited to meet the girls " he says to us all.

"JESS!! " Britt Yells. I make may way upstairs and I gt t her room " Yeah " I Say. "You can rinse it off now " I nod. I go to her sink and carefully remove the foil and I rinse the marked off bit.

I go back to her and she straightens my hair. I decide to let it down. I put back in all my Random, Green Sparkly Clips and I go back to my room.