The New Girl (PART 1)

Pic Of Devon On The Side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

This Is Dedicated For One Of My Best Male Friends Who Gave Me The Push I Needed , WIthout Him , I dont think i wouldve Uploaded! Byee

*LOUIS'S POV*

The girls Come and Britt looks really drained.She Says 'Im Gonna Go Take A Nap" Emmy And jess follow her. We Call simon and tell him to hire us a car. He tells us He'll Send over A Black Aston Martin at around 7. I nod and me and the boys head over to our rooms and sleep...............

I go over to Nina's Room And Gently Shook Her and said "Nina , Nina ... Wakeup , Its 5 Oclock!"

And With That she shot up , "5 oclock?!?!?!" She Yelled. I see the duvet starting to move . I lift it up to find Jessica , Brittany And Emmy All under it!! "Bloody Hell!" I Exclaim. Never did i think that all of them could fit on 1 bed let alone under one duvet! Nina talks " GETUP!! ITS BLOODY 5 OCLOCK ARRGHH!!!!!" I Tell Her Were Leaving at 7 for the mall , Simons Sending over a car . Be Ready By then ! " I say only to be greeted by a slam in the face .... By a Door. 

*NINA'S POV* 

Its 5 Oclock! i look around and see Emmy and Jess Already heading into my Double showers. Britt is still Asleep! I grab her by the wrist and quickly head to Jessica's room. Hehe were lucky gits, Only me and her have double showers! 

I find 2 (NEW) Razors and shaving cream on the nightstand. I tell her to undress and get in the shower. I Throw her 1 Razor and shaving cream and Yell "Dont forget To Shave!!!" She mutters sometings undecipherable. I just Roll my eyes.

I hop in the shower and find Jessicas Strawberry shampoo , It smell absolutely Yummy <3 !

I quickly Shave , Shower and Wash My Hair. I get out and see Britt is still in the shower. Wow , I thought to myself! I must;ve showered quick because usually Britt is Out First.

I head over to my room and see if i could find something cute to wear.

I decide on Black Skinnies , A Yellow Crop Top , Yellow Tank Top with an all lace black cami. I Grab my Black HighTops and Yellow laces. I Put on a White Bow with Yellow And white roses. I Use My favourite perfume "Ja'Dore By Dior' And Do my Makeup. Mascara and A bit of clear lipgloss.

I go back to jessicas room and find brittany dressed up in a baby blue one shoulder oversized tee with a white tanktop and White shorts. Her hair in beach curls. Shes wearing Mascara and lipgloss.

I take my headband off and put my hair in a messy bun and put my Gucci Sunglasses and Headband on. I slather on the last drop of sunscreen and throw the empty container away.

I grab my phone and britt grabs Baby blue flipflops.

We go to My room and find Emmy And Jessica Wearing Yoga pants and hoodies . Jessicas hoodie is Hot Pink With White writing and Shes wearing White Yoga Pants that say "Love Pink" On the back and Emmy is Wearing a purple hoodie with Grey writing and shes Wearing Grey Yoga pants. Theyre Both wearing Dc's But the colors match theyre outfits. It looks like all the girls are wearing lipgloss and mascara. Emmy brings a large crossbody bag and everyone put theyre wallets , Phones perfume and ETC... in there.

We all head downstairs and the boys are all ready. Theyre wearing theyre signature outfits.

Zayn's Varsity Letter jacket , Liams plaid Shirt , Louis Striped Shirt , Harrys Tshirt and Blazer and Nialls Famous Red Polo.

*JESSICA'S POV*

Damn , The Boys Looked Mighty fine. MY thoughts were interrupted by a car horn. BEEP BEEP! Louis Says "That Must be Our Ride , Lets Go :) "