Stop The Tape And Rewind

*Jessicas Pov*

My heart had stopped ..... But why am i still Thinking.

Why did i have to die.

I see a faint light up ahead. Mum? Dad? I ran up and tried to hug them. I ran right through them as if they were made of air. My mum spoke "Jess , You're Still Young . Dont Give Up. Dont EVER give up. You Still have friends out there who are worth living for. Theres a Boy who still loves you. Dont do this. Go out and live your live to the fullest. Make the most of it because you only have one life. You're time is not up yet..."

i tried to Speak 'But Mum" I started to say . But they both started to slowly fade away.

no , Mum , Dad! No!!! Dont leave me yet. Right after they left i could register a faint voice singing. and more doctors talking.

[Liam] Girl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed

'Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart

I tore it apart

And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence

And no woman in the world deserves this

But here I am asking you for one more chance

[Harry] Can we fall, one more time?

Stop the tape and rewind

Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade

'Cause there is nobody else

/[Harry] It's gotta be you-uu

Only you

It's got to be you-uu

Oh only you

Hey

[Liam] Now girl I hear it in your voice and how it trembles

When you speak to me I don't resemble, who I was

You've almost had enough

And your actions speak louder than words

And you're about to break from all you've heard

But don't be scared, I ain't going no where

[Zayn] I'll be here, by your side

No more fears, no more cryin'

But if you walk away

I know I'll fade

'Cause there is nobody else

[Harry] It's gotta be you-uu

Only you

It's got to be you-uu

Oh only you

[Zayn] Oh girl, can we try one more, one more time?

One more, one more, can we try?

One more, one more time

I'll make it better

[All] One more, one more, can we try?

One more, one more

[Zayn] Can we try one more time to make it all better?

[Harry] 'Cause it's gotta be you-uu

It's gotta be you-uu-uu-uu

Oh only you-uu

Only you

It's gotta be you-uu-uu

Only you X2

Hey

My eyes shot open . I suddeny hear whoops of Joy. The doctor comes in and ushers everyone out Leaving Zayn behind.

"You young Lady , are very very lucky to be alive! In the event of a death thr brain is always last to shutoff.In your case your heart was dead for 38 minutes , but it seems that your brain has told it to came back. During the 38 minutes we sensed brain avtivities on one of our machines. So we didnt stop giving you life support until you came back. Its a good thing we did, Or you wouldnt have been here today!"

Wow. I had one more chance at life and i wasnt going to ruin it!

The others came in and i hadnt noticed the many gifts onthe table beside me. They were mostly homemade. but one caught my eye. A Single Key with a Ferrari Logo. Wierd...

"DId someone lose their Key?" I asked . They all just grinned like idiots & shuffled their feet.

Niall was the most likely one to give in "Niall.....Oh Niall" I said in a sing song voice.

He turned " I have a $200 Nandos Gift Card" I said waving it in his face. I could see his eyes following it 'DEAl . Whatdo i have to do?" He aid.

"Tell Me what those Keys are for." I ordered.

"When you came back , Zayn gave us his card and told us to buy you a customized ferarri. I was originally for your birthday but he was so happy he said it couldnt wait!' He blurted.

I had an evi glint in my eye. Hehe perfect. Know no more secrets can be kept from me.

Right after Niall had finished , Something came flying and hit him on the head. It was a total of 8 shoes. YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO TELL HER! Zayn Yells.

Everyone starts yelling at him And he hides under the hospitalbed.

Sometimes he really is an innocent kid.

*ZAYNS POV*

Right now i dont even care That Niall Told Her. I reached for my phone and felt something hard in my Pocket . Oh shoot! The promise ring. I gave everyone the signal & they quickly left the room.

I got down on one Knee and Pulled out the ring . I took her Hand-In-Hand . And i said

"Jessica, No matter How many times we might fight , Or yell . No matter how many times i Break your heart. No matter how many times i hurt you in any Way. I'll Always love you. You'll Be my only love . You're Forever in my heart Jess. Dont ever leave me. Ill always be there for you . Day or night . I want you to know you're the best and you're so beautiful. So stay strong and we'll get through this " He says in one breath. He pulls out a. Silver ring with the letter Z & J Entwined. It looked so lovely.

" This is a promise ring. It symbolizes promise to always love you and never hurt you "

"But zayn.....Promise is a Big Word "

"I know JESS. And I'm a Big Boy " he says with his crooked cute smile. I sighed. The doctor came in.

"With the way things are going, you can leave by tonight!" I smile. I was too exhausted yo gettup anyway. I drifted off to sleep in my surprisingly comfy hospital bed. I could just make out singing. MORE THAN THIS. My favourite Song from they're album.

*NINAS POV *

I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed out my IPhone and checked the screen. (1 NEW TEXT) It read.

I put in the password and checked it. It was from Principal G.

PRINCIPAL G : Get ready girls, school starts on September 6th. I will be mailing all your schedules to your penthouse. Simon also made the boys join your boarding school. They need to catch up on their education. Bye Nina!

I read it out loud. Just as I finished. I checked the date. August 27. Shit! Its Liams Birthday tomorrow! I'll tell everyone once Jess gets out of the hospital.

We need to stay overnight because there seems to be paparazzi outside.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

IM SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPLOAD SOON! My Mum took my phone and Tablet away! I wasn't allowed to use the computer either! My dad also took my laptop because ive been addicted to skype wattpad, Facebook and Twitter lately! J stole back my tablet tho. This chapter was so shitty and I apologize!

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

SPREAD THE WORD! :D Thanks My Pumpkins! :D I love you all!