Bonding And Confessions

Pic of Brittany On The Side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We get out of their Limo and back into our car. I get into the back with Emmy And Nina. Brittany .

Devon in the middle. Jason's driving with Evan in the passenger seat. I look to my side to see Nina Texting Jason. I wish I had a relationship,like theirs... Emmy Fell asleep on my shoulder. I get bored and decide to call Harry. " Hey Jess !" he Says then before I could reply a chorus of hellos Come down the line causing Emmy to wake up.

"Shh!" I Hiss back at them. " Hey haz, could you ask Paul for a day off ?" I hear him talking to Paul ." Paul called Simon and said we don't have a Concert for a month " Emmy Grin . I saw the way she was looking at the leprechaun . I give harry the directions to the mall and they arrive.

We Split off into 3 Groups Me , Emmy , Niall and Zayn. Britt , Nina , Louis and Liam . Finally Harry, Devon , Jason and Evan .  

Emmy Asked "Where are we headed first ?" "Jack Wills!" We All Yelled. A few people Turned and gave us a look .Me and Emmy giggled . As we found the store we all sauntered in different Directions. ( He-he, one direction) I Went into the sunglasses section. Emmy headed for the jeans section. Zayn and Niall both headed for the Hoodies section. I came out with these really cute bronze ones . I walk backwards as I admire them. I hear a small "Oomph " and I turn arouse. Oh Shit. Its Zayn. I apologised and he says its OK .

"How does this look on me? " he asks. I has to control myself from saying Sexy but instead I said " It look nice on you Very Manly! " He smiled and walked over to the cashier. I called Niall And Emmy over. When they didn't reply I went to look for them. I found my way through the racks and heard them. I finally found them, but then out I let a Small Gasp because....THEY WERE FREAKING MAKING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORE. They broke apart and rushed past me. I could not believe what my eyes had just seen. I decided yo forget it. I made my way to the cashier as well. I was only holding my sunglasses because nothing else caught my - OMG! I saw the cutest thing ever!! It was Asymmetrical drape top (Will post the pic soon) So I grabbed it and walked. After the lady Rang up the total she said. "That will be £563.67 Please " My Eyes Widened. That was over $1100!!! Zayn spoke up and said " Don't Worry Jess I got this " As he handed over his Debit Card. It was all because of Niall. He bought around 7 Jack Will hoodies costing us over $700 Alone. Don't these boys have enough of those? Sheesh!

We left and decided to go grab something at Starbucks. The woman asked " Hi My Name is Jamie , How may I serve you today? " with a Phony Smile and Bright Red Lipstick. I rolled my eyes and started to order. "Hi. Can I Get A Triple Chocolate, Triple Nut. Toffee Hazelnuts Caramel Latte Please? " Emmy Smiled and Zayn Laughed. He said while Laughing "Ill Have The Same " Niall and Emmy didn't want anything we left. Along The way. Niall Spotted a Nandos " HERE COMES DADDY!! " He yelled and ran in like a little kid. The three of us followed him in. He was already at the cashier waiting for us, Ha-ha never come between Niall and Nandos :) " Hi My Name is Patricia. How May I Serve you today? " With the same Phony Smile and Lipstick as the Starbucks Lady. " Niall Ordered 2 Peri Peri Chicken Burgers. Emmy walked up and ordered 1 Chicken Peri Peri Burger with Extra Hot Sauce and Lime. Damn that girl likes it hot! Zayn ordered a Large Cæser Salad to share. "That would be £34.39 please. I handed her two twenties and she gave me back our change. There were no more Tables Left So Emmy And Niall Had a booth And Me and Zayn had one.

As we waited for our food Zayn Said "Wanna play 21 Questions? "Sure I Said " Just Then Harry and his group walked in. As he passed by a table he gave me A Sour Face. "What Crawled into His pants? " Zayn Joked. " Ok Back To The Game " I said. 

"What's your Middle Name? " He asked "Marie " I replied. "What's your favourite colour?" I asked "Um, Blue I Guess " He said. "What about you he asked? " "Hot Pink :) "

The game goes on until the 21 question are up. Our food arrives

**ZAYN'S P.O.V**

Hebe good job, mate I think to myself. 

So far I've found out her middle name to birthday to Fave season, city, colour and saying to Her Relationship Status :)

I get a call from Louis and tell is its Time to leave. I tell Em, Jess And Niall and then we leave. We say our goodbyes and head home.

***AUTHORS NOTE*** 

Sorry for any Spelling and Grammatical Errors :) I'm Trying To Get The Chapters To You As Fast As I Can!!  

Please Comment with a Heart if You Read the Authors note. Thanks and Much Love My Pumpkins <3 Remember to Vote and Comment! Each And Everyone Counts. TTFN :)