Love at First Flight

Of course my first course of action is to draw myself in Spider-Man's arms as he sweeps me off my feet and we swing into the sunset. I turn my pencil over and rub the pink eraser of my pencil against the graphite before turning it back over and fixing the anatomy of my hero's body. Muscles are way more complex than just a stick figure with round Ms on the top of the arms.
      I've been told that I'm apparently good at art. And by good, I just make an effort to avoid drawing sick figures and use good detail. All in all, I'm not so confident in my "skill." I already bought a new math notebook because I doodled on every page, leaving no room for notes. This is the only way I get through my day at school. 

I hear the click of a camera. I turn my head to stupid Parker who was everything but stupid. He moves his eye from the camera and looks at the picture he just took of me.
      "Why the pictures, Parker?" I ask, not really interested in having a place in the school yearbook, since that's mostly where Peter's photography goes to besides his photography class.
      "Because I've never seen you so focused." He says. I scoff,
      "What's that supposed to mean?"
      "I just wanted it to last longer," he says with a smile. There goes my 'why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer' line..
     "Why would anyone want that in the yearbook?" I ask. He makes his voice higher when he's more nervous.
      "I-It's not for the yearbook," he says. I tilt my head a little before instantly flipping the page, completely forgetting the whole dilemma where Peter Parker  would be curious to see a drawing of me in Spider-Man's arms.
     "What was that?" He asks, looking at the notebook. I blush faintly.
      "Nothing. Just a doodle.." He still tries to look at my art, touching the corner of the page to flip back to it. "HEY!" I say, shutting the whole notebook closed. He laughs and says,
"I can take you on a ride, you know. All you have to do is ask~" he says. I make a face, blushing. He was trying to get me to ask him to get a ride. Wow. I make a long sigh before asking,
"Can you take me on a ride, please~?" Peter smiles and takes my hand, standing up.
"Why of course!" He says and brings me under the bleachers we were just sitting at, watching the jocks play football. He changes into his suit, "making" me watch as he strips, leaving his plaid boxers on.
"God, why do I have to see this!" I say, blushing. I look up at the underside of the bleachers. Peter blushes too.
       "Don't worry, I've got it on." He says as he presses the spider button in the middle of his suit, causing the spandex to become fitted around his body. His lenses squint and then expand, returning to its normal size shortly after. I look at him and ask,
      "Did Mr. Stark make that for you?" Spider-Man nods and takes my hand gently, his arm going around my torso as he grips onto my side. I wrap my arms around him.
      "Ready?" I nod and we go flying into the air as he webs the ceiling of the school building, launching us into the air. I laugh and scream at the same time, the experience being more than amazing to me! I couldn't be more in love. The experience is more than I can put into words... ;-)