Knock-Off Detective

Saying that I'm guilty for stealing Peter's notes is an understatement. I feel horrible. YOU WISH. I can't wait to open this bad boy up and see what Peter's been hiding. I feel like a detective, except without a warrant, and without a trench coat. I guess I would need a creepy hat and a cigar too. As if it's not already suspicious enough that Tony Stark showed up in his house. It was a big enough deal to kick me out. What would Tony Stark, the famous genius billionaire playboy philanthropist, possibly want with Peter Parker? It doesn't make sense.

Especially with all these videos of Spider-Man on YouTube sparking up, I can't help but find a formulated paper labeled as 'Web Notes' interesting. So I snatched it. Big deal. I'll give it back to him... once I figure out what it is. I run home to my apartment, luckily not having to run very far since Peter's house is surprisingly close to mine. I make my way up the stairs to my floor which was only on the second floor. I fumble with my apartment key and insert it into the designed lock, twisting it and opening the door handle, bursting into the house. Good thing no one's home; I wouldn't want them on my back about what I'm doing.

I rush to my room, closing the door behind me with my foot as I carry my backpack in and set it on the lush carpet next to that Taco Bell sauce stain. No, I didn't just leave it there. Come on, people, of course I tried to clean it up. I unzip the backpack and take out his notebook paper. It has several equations and formulas, some that I only understand because of chemistry class.
      I try to comprehend all of what's on here, trying to figure out what I'm going to do with this information. If I was smart, I would try to make this myself, but, I'd rather look up Spider-Man videos on YouTube and see if I can make any connections to Peter Parker. I guess the voice is high enough... he's just as tall as him... My only thought right now, is: How do villains not know who he is by now?
       I blink at the screen, unsure of my theory. This is going to take a lot more detective work to prove that Peter Parker, is indeed, Spider-Man.

(Long time no see, I know. I'm so mean to you guys :,) Thank you for all the support and comments, I read all of them! I'm working on writing more, webheads, don't worry. Or are most of you Hollanders? :3 )