Secrets, Secrets...

If you've heard the rumors-assuming you have-you'd know that I went to Peter's house yesterday and kissed him. If you keep reading, then you'll know that that shit, isn't true at all. I did not kiss him, okay? We studied. That's it. That's what people like us who get enrolled into Midtown High School; School of Science & Technology, do. Sorry to burst your bubble. To tell it right, this is what actually happened.

        The bell just rang. My natural thought is THANK GOD. But you know, I want to sound like a good fun person and say something like "I can't wait for this big party with all my friends," or "Man, I just can't wait to do my homework. I'm going to miss school." Nope. Not me. 

         I can't wait to go home and procrastinate on my essay. Then I'll do absolutely nothing but probably read and then eat all the food in my fridge.  ANYWAYS. I'm getting so distracted. Maybe it's because Flash is driving his dad's fancy convertible, blasting the music as I walk down the sidewalk. I clutch the straps to my backpack as I walk, listening to some tunes. Then I turn to see someone walking beside me. I smile warmly to a dorky Peter Parker.

        "Uh, what's up, Peter?" I ask, yanking one bud out of my ear. Peter smiles and grins too. He holds his backpack straps tightly, as if he'll lose it at any moment, which I actually believed. He seemed to too. 

        "Let's see..." He says, tilting his head, looking up at the semi-cloudy blue sky. "We're all clear with blue skies here in Queens!" he says. I chuckle from his joke. I don't talk to Peter enough to know that he's funny. I look up at him and smile more. 

        "So, what are you doing?" I ask slightly nervously. He gives me a look of sarcasm and shrugs. 

        "I'm going this way too," he says. I nod understandingly. 

        "Oh, okay. You live this way too?" I ask, although he kind of just answered my question. He nods and keeps walking, looking around the streets. I was walking home with Peter Parker. Wow.

        "Yup. What are you doing when you get home?" He asks, "If you don't mind me asking." I look at him and then blush, turning my gaze back to the sidewalk. Is he asking as in asking if I have plans, or is he asking out of curiosity? 

        "Nothing much. I guess I'll be doing homework." I say, knowing damn well that I'd procrastinate... Again. He nods and smiles. 

        "Awe, cool. Me too." He says nervously. I look at him and give him a look, as if I was offended. Yes. I was. 

         "Cool? Don't tell me you like homework," I say. He shrugs and laughs a little. 

         "Guilty!" He says, "It's true, I like doing it. Don't call me a dork." He laughs. I give him a look and think about it.

         "Hmm... How does Strange Nerd Dude sound?" I ask. He elbows my side playfully. I flinch and push his shoulder. GOD, so help me if the friend zone exists. "Hey!" 

         "I told you not to call me that!" He says. I giggle at his comment. Then I turn bright red at his next question. "So do you want to do homework with me?" He asks, looking at me, blushing too. "Jeez that sounds really dorky. We can just hang out if you want? My place?" He asks as we stop in front of an apartment complex. I didn't know what to say, but my heart did. Stupid thing.

         "Yes!" I clear my throat a little and lean back and forth on my heels, correcting myself as I giggle nervously, "I mean, sure. I have to do homework anyway." He smiles wider, making me smile too. He looked so adorable... Sorry, is that already obvious? He brushes a piece of his hair out of his face with his hand and opens the door to the building for me like a gentleman. I walk through it, walking inside and looking around. "Thank you, kind sir." I say.