Chapter 10

Author's Note: 

Iba-iba yung timeline nito and every 10 chapters lang mag kakaPOV si Chase, XD. Thankyou! 

Chase's POV

"Dude, why do you keep hanging out with that nerd?" Sabi ni sky habang kumakain kami ngayon ng dinner dito sa Hungry Hound.

"She's not a nerd Sky. At hayaan nyo na lang ako" I said as a took a spoonful of braised pork belly.

"May pinaplano ka bang masama dude? 'Cause we both know na you won't hang out with her for no reason" -Sky

"Ahh she's tutoring you right?" Sabi naman ni Jay

"So that's why" -Sky

I put the utensils down at sinabing "I'm not using her or anything. We just get along pretty well and we have a lot of in common. Thats just that. Were friends."

"With benefits?" Sabi ni Jay while tinataas baba ang kilay nya

"Gagu!" I throw my table napkin at them at tumayo na. Suddenly nawalan ako ng gana

"Dude, wait up! Just sit down" I sat down and he continued talking "you can't blame us if we think that way. Everybody has their own version of story kung bakit kayo close ni Serefina. I know she's a nice girl but a jock like you and a nerd like her being friends?"

"Thanks for the nice dinner pero I think I better go"

I got up and scratched my head. Nasa bahay na ako at matutulog na. Mula kanina hanggang ngayon di pa rin mawala sa isip ko yung sinabi ni Sky. With Serefina befriending us, madami ang nag judge sa kanya kahit na hindi nila kilala si Fina. Ugh, what should I do to take all of those away? I don't want to stay away from her naman. Bahala na nga, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

I can't sleep dahil pumasok na naman sya sa isip ko. Kailan ka kaya ulit babalik? Basta, I'll be waiting for you my angel..

Same routine lang naman ako araw araw, school hang out with friends and then bahay na. Nakakasawa na rin, mas lalo ko syang namimiss. Pero sabi nya nga, trust her.

The rumors didn't stop. Everybody has their own story to tell pero wala namang basis. I really wanna stop it 'cause I know na mula nung naging magkaibigan kami tsaka lang sya napapansin ng mga tao. Minsan nagtataka na rin ako eh, para silang mga high school students.

Its not like I can tell eveybody na tumigil sila. Yeah I'm popular but I'm not that powerful. So I thought, the only reason na minamata sya ng iba is because of her appearance. She doesn't look bad actually, maganda naman sya its justbthat not everybody sees what I saw in her dahil natatakpan to ng malaki nyang salamin at baduy na pananamit.

Ona day, Fina told me her dilemma so I told her that I'd help her. Problemadong problemado kasi sya kaya I decided to help er out. Nasabi nya na rin sakin na ayaw nya sa course kaya siguro she'll do everything to shift her course.. I told her to get a makeover from Bee, her bestfriend, which seemed na parang part ng story but gusto ko lang talagang kumabas yung ganda nya.

It was hard ignoring Fina, she kept me updated with ColdPlay and everything plus di na nya ako ma-tutor sa Math. Good thing na pag nag tetext kami balik kami in real life, I don't know if that helps her sa story nya pero syempre before the story, she's Fina and not Mari. And she'll remain Fina.

The day the she got her makeover, I got mine as well. Nagpagupit lang naman ako ng buhok at naglagay ng piercing sa tenga. When I saw her, she was far from what I expected. She look like a goddess and I badly wanna squeeze her and tease her that she's all grown up. But I'm Zac at that moment. I ignored her, again.

The rumors didn't stop though. But it changed. Everybody can't get their eyes off Fina and its starting to piss me off. I hate it when guys call her chicks, she's not a fucking chicken! Even Jay asked me if he could make a move on her, I punched him jokingly and told him to fuck off.

Napansin ko din na madami na ang nakikipag kaibigan kay Fina, yung iba naman nakikipag flirt lang.. I'll warn Fina pag nagkita kami about those bastards na layuan nya. Wala naman sya dung mapapala, tss.

That night, she called me and told me about how Mari and Zac should meet.

"Ganto, magkikita sila sa library tapos magkakabungguan. Tapos they'll stare at each other's eyes at malolove at first sight, o kaya si Mari lang hahaha!" She told me habang kinikilig, tss mga babae talaga

"One word. Yuck! I know cliche yung story pero wag mo naman sobrahan Fina. Based on what you've said, Zac is not the type that believe kismet or anything related. Sobrang absurd naman yata.."

*toot* *toot*

She ended the call? Did I offend her? Fina is not type of girl na nagbababa lang basta ng tawag. I realized na naging sobarng harsh ko pala towards here so I texted her that I'm sorry for what I did and I'd think of a better way for them to meet.

She replied a happy emoticon and based on that, I know na di na sya galit.

That night, I kept thinking about her, my angel. I laughed at my remark kanina, na yuck yung naisip ni Fina. Pero that was how we met. Every night, I can't help but think about her. Kailan kaya ulit kami magkikita?

The next day, we had a quiz on Math. Sobrang hirap nya and dun pumasok sa isip ko na ganun na lang magkakakilala si Zac and Mari. That Zac needed Mari as his tutor. Tinaas ko yung fist ko as a sign of victory!

"Ehem, Mr. Henderson are you done?"

"Not yet" tapos tinuloy ko na ang pagsasagot

---

Saturday morning, I went to our spot. Routine ko na yun weekly, na mag stay lang sa tagong lugar na yun at isipin sya, yung mga alala namin nung magkasama pa kami. But I was kind of suprised to see Fina here nung kumanta na ako. I looked at her and smiled secretly. She really is beautiful.

I remembered na si Mari sya so I put my Zac face on and act like I didn't know her and was annoyed by her presence. She asked me if I can sing and just sang my heart out.

I got thirsty at sinabing bibili lang ako ng inumin, I badly wanna ask her if she would like one as well pero I gotta keep my character. Pagbalik ko she was reading my notebook, I was furious. For real.

"Who gave you the permission to read my notebook" I told her and she said sorry, obviously embarrassed. I told her not to tell anybody about this, I was so damn frustrated dahil di ako komportable na may nangingielam ng gamit ko

"On one condition" suddenly she spoke.

I asked her "what?" Still kind of angry

"Be friends with me Zac"

I nod at her at smile, pero yung di nya kita. I was happy with how Mari and Zac met pero nanghinayang ako kasi hindi yung naisip ko yung nangyari. Pero this is better so di na ako nagsalita pa.

I got tired and told her, "I'll take a nap. Nasa sayo kung mag ii-stay ka or aalis" then I leaned at the tree and closed my eyes.

Fina's POV

I decided to stay there and watch him asleep. I badly want to touch his hair pero I control my urge and just stared at him.

"I'll love you for real. Even if its just a part of story for you" I whispered in the air and leaned my back sa puno then I closed my eyes.

Hayy Fina, que sera sera.