(8)

"Hey baby" he greeted the shorter girl with a smile and kissed her forehead. "Hey" she tried to sound happy but it came out forced and unrealistic sounding. "What's wrong?" He turned her around and put his strong arms around her waist leaning his head on top of hers. "Nothing I'm just tired and kinda stressed from school I guess" she sighed and relaxed into her boyfriends tight grip. "I was gonna say we should go out for ice cream but I have a better idea since your so stressed out" he smiled as she though about what he could be talking about. What is he suggesting I don't know if I'm ready to erm do shit yet.

"What are u thinking" she cuddled into his chest.

"Wanna take a hot shower then watch a movie?" Jonah smiled down at her as she returned the look and nodded.

"That sounds amazing jo" she sighed and soon felt her feat being lifted off the ground altho she was so exhausted she didn't really notice.

"Your so skinny love your eating right?" He asked starting the water for the shower and walking back over to his younger girlfriend who was siting on the counter.

"Mmmhum" she mumbled and leaned onto Jonah getting her dress and other stuff off so she could shower.

"Go shower and I'll wait for you in bed mmk?" Jonah connected their lips before walking out of the bathroom to let his girlfriend shower in peace.

As the warm water pelted her back the younger girl thought about everything, mostly her mom
Telling her she's fat. She glanced at her thighs and stomach, I am fat

She got out, wrapped herself in a towel and put on some sweats and a hoodie Jonah left in the closet.she walked out and cuddled into bed next to Jonah who wrapped his arms around her and held her protectively.

"I love you so much love your perfect"

I'm not don't love me

-A/n-
4-23-18
-Syd