end note

August 9th I was admitted to Ridgeview Institute after a week of suicide watch for yet another suicide attempt. My parents weren't happy, my dad was furious I would have the balls to try and kill myself. 

how dare I ruin the family's reputation. how dare I be so selfish. how dare I suffer alone in my own mental state. how dare I. 

The first week untill Jonah finally asked my parents he was terrified but once he knew he immediately came to see me. 

it was more of an unfair thing to them in their minds but really...I almost preferred it. My parents didnt bother me and hey I met my best friend Mattie there. Jonah always came to see me and my parents never did. 

I was there for a month and a half and after that, I was free to go it wasn't my ideal experience but it definitely helped. 

I spend alot more time with Jonah after that, my parents were embarrassed to be around me. He was my rock in all my hard times. best boyfriend I could ever ask for. 

The day we finally got married was a fantasy, everything I ever could have dreamed.  Life with him is amazing always has been and always will be. 

this has been about the end of my story, sorry it was short

shitty family, suicide attempts, no friends

yet a happy ending 

hum

all my love 

-Syd Eliott Marais